X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interesting forum between ndsu and kstate

http://www.the-threads/kansas-state-...-topic.123978/
    Last edited by JackJD; 08-09-2013, 02:16 PM.

Re: interesting forum between ndsu and kstate

I really hope both teams wind up losing that game somehow. Very hard to root for either after the stuff their fans have been saying the past few months.

Comment

Why would you bring such a toxic thing to our board? Mods please remove this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
        Why would you bring such a toxic thing to our board? Mods please remove this thread.
        Strongly agree, remove it yesterday.

Comment

WOW talk about a Dumpster Fire. it was somewhat entertaining if not offensive.

Comment

that was 5 minutes of my life I will never get back. some people there really have issues.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
              WOW talk about a Dumpster Fire. it was somewhat entertaining if not offensive.
              Dumpster fire! Neat description

Comment

Some bigoted posters in there. I hope NDSU whoops them so those posters can walk with their tail between their legs.

I did laugh at their stupidity and their lack of original jokes and thinking they are funny though.
                "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Vulger language to try and humiliate someone....real classy people there.

Comment

That site isn't even a K-State or NDSU site. I wouldn't judge either fan base by this. To me it looks like a place where people who want to be vulgar post about any and all sports - hit the home button they have all kinds of threads about all kinds of things but the one constant is that most all the posts are very low class. I'll say it again, Mods please remove it. It has no place on our board!

Comment

Guideline #12 of the board's Guidelines in the Announcements section above, states:

12. The bartenders don't particularly care for posters dragging discussions from other boards or web sites onto this one, only partly because it isn't fair to the discussion participants on the other site.

That guideline, plus the tenor of the thread that was linked, support shutting this thread down. However, I've just "disabled" the link by editing out some of the characters in the link.

Internet message boards seem to develop their own cultures and the culture of a particular board tends to be determined largely by the lowest, basest form of life that manages to find a keyboard and an internet connection and is allowed to post. The linked thread was interesting only because it may provide proof that monkeys, most wearing purple but some wearing yellow and green, have been taught to type.

Let's let this die.

Comment

RO -- sent you a PM. JackJD
                        Last edited by JackJD; 08-09-2013, 09:06 PM.
                        Originally posted by JackFan96
                        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

I'll second the motion for shutting down the thread. You want to discuss it, do it at the source site.

Besides, looking at the site's own Terms of Service (yeah, I know, who reads those things anyway) the briefest of perusals leads me to believe that the linked thread violates the site's own TOS agreement.

Yeah. Let's talk about that. Sure.

Ka-thump (sound of thread being closed, to ensure that two years from now some idiot doesn't come here and resurrect the damn thing).
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                          X