Tickets for USD game in the Dome.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets for USD game in the Dome.

Still having some trouble with private messages regarding tickets. Some inboxes get full and i can't reply to people.

I think the Jackrabbits will be represented fairly well. I may have access to additional tickets if there is interest reply to this thread or message me and I will see what I can do.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Tickets for USD game in the Dome.

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    Still having some trouble with private messages regarding tickets. Some inboxes get full and i can't reply to people.

I think the Jackrabbits will be represented fairly well. I may have access to additional tickets if there is interest reply to this thread or message me and I will see what I can do.
    A little more info. The tickets are in a large block and will be for Jackrabbit fans only. Encouraged to wear blue, yellow is okay. No white and no red (obviously). So, if you want to go you will be surrounded by like minded and well behaved Jackrabbit fans.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
    X