MVFC TV games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MVFC TV games

TV tweeted about this - looks like 8 of our games are currently scheduled for broadcast

http://www.valley-football.org/news/...elecast-plans/

Re: MVFC TV games

we have all 11 on TV, 1 on Fox Sports 1, 3 on Fox College Sports (FCS), 4 on ESPN3, 2 on Midco sports net, and ll but K-State on statewide NBC all in HD but SDSU, ISU-B, YSUgood year for me
    BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
      TV tweeted about this - looks like 8 of our games are currently scheduled for broadcast

http://www.valley-football.org/news/...elecast-plans/
      Would be nice to have this link sticky so we can check the week of each game.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Can you get midcosports on Dish or Direct TV?
        We...ARE...STATE!
        SOUTH...DAKOTA...STATE!!

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks View Post
          Can you get midcosports on Dish or Direct TV?
          no, Midco is a cable provider not an individual channel
          BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
            no, Midco is a cable provider not an individual channel
            In a round about way,I thought it was mentioned somewhere that Midco had an agreement with Fox Sports to share SOME games with them.I'm not too familiar with Dish or Direct TV ,because i subcribe with Midco,but maybe they (Fox Sports) are on Direct TV or Dish.I also don't know how long Midco and Fox had the agreement for?Was that a one time deal for just basketball last year?

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
              In a round about way,I thought it was mentioned somewhere that Midco had an agreement with Fox Sports to share SOME games with them.I'm not too familiar with Dish or Direct TV ,because i subcribe with Midco,but maybe they (Fox Sports) are on Direct TV or Dish.I also don't know how long Midco and Fox had the agreement for?Was that a one time deal for just basketball last year?
              they may share a feed but that would be for select games, I have watched Midco feeds on DIrecTV but it was on our local ND NBC and was NDSU vs SDSU or USD games. even with the sports pack you will not get Midco broadcasts by themselves
              BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Working...
              X