Valley football message board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valley football message board

Just wanted to cordially invite everyone to check out the new Valley Football message board, MVFCTalk.com. My goal when starting the site was to help promote Valley football and give Valley football fans a "neutral ground" to talk MVFC ball with fellow Valley fanatics.

One of the main features we're excited about is our Valley Pick'em where you can pick the weekly winners and losers and earn prizes while playing. The Pick'em winner each week will be entered into a drawing for a $25 Fanatics.com gift card at the end of the season and the overall Pick'em winner will win a $50 Fanatics.com gift card. So if you think you're a master prognosticator, this is something you won't want to miss.

One last contest and to put some skin in the game for our overworked and underappreciated Valley board admins, the fan base that has the most members register prior to the season kickoff will win their administrator a $25 Buffalo Wild Wings (or comparable) gift card. As I mentioned in the first paragraph, one of my underlying goals is to help raise the Valley's profile and a large part of that is the success of the individual team boards.

When you come to MVFCTalk, you'll notice individual team forums on the front page but they're not really subforums. If you click on the links, they will redirect you to one of the respective team's forums listed below. If you've not checked out other forums from around the Valley, I'd recommend doing that as well as you can meet some really great people.

ILLINOIS STATE REDBIRDS - RedbirdFan.net
    INDIANA STATE SYCAMORES - SycamorePride.com
    MISSOURI STATE BEARS - BearNation.com
    NORTH DAKOTA STATE BISON - Bisonville.com
    NORTHERN IOWA PANTHERS - PantherNation.com
    SOUTH DAKOTA COYOTES - GoYotes.net
    SOUTH DAKOTA STATE JACKRABBITS - SDSUFans.com
    SOUTHERN ILLINOIS SALUKIS - SalukiNation.net
    WESTERN ILLINOIS LEATHERNECKS - LeatherneckNation.com
    YOUNGSTOWN STATE PENGUINS - YSUPenguins.com

If you run into any problems trying to use the site, feel free to drop me a PM here and I'll do my best to help you out. I'm also looking for some individuals that would like to help moderate, so if that interests you, shoot me a PM on the site after you register. Football season is almost here -- only 1,170 hours until kickoff!

http://www.mvfctalk.com
    Sycamore Pride | MVCTalk
Working...
X