Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updating Bison Mug-Shot Records

Smack seems dead.

Okay, Bison fans, time to update NDSU football player mug-shot records. In any of the recent arrests, any mug-shots that can top that one from Shamen W. (receiver, punt/kick returner) from a few years ago?

Just in case someone wants to start a "look-alike" thread prior to the NDSU football game, it's always nice to have a choice: official team roster photo or official police photo.

Oops: forgot to add a smiley face to show I'm just kidding.

Re: Updating Bison Mug-Shot Records

I assume you didn't mean to double the pleasure with the double-thread posting?

"I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Start a rap sheet of "known" aquaintances and AKA's such as...'MUGSY "tail man"MULDINSKY (IT'S SUMMER OFF SEASON!,....OK TO GET A LITTLE SILLY?)Here's the real deal.....link http://mugshots.com/Current-Events/T....61049327.html
      Last edited by jackdaniel; 06-18-2013, 05:42 PM.

Comment

I can't link it but there is by far no better mugshot than the one Shamen Washington put up, that was a hell of a picture. I'm sure someone can dig it up
        BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

This is some good smack, JackJD...good stuff indeed. Just make sure you don't have to put your qb back into the game after getting a concussion. Can't get away with that more than once.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
            I assume you didn't mean to double the pleasure with the double-thread posting?

Oops. Fixed it.

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
              I can't link it but there is by far no better mugshot than the one Shamen Washington put up, that was a hell of a picture. I'm sure someone can dig it up
              I've saved that pic. It's a classic and may be impossible to beat.
              Last edited by JackJD; 06-20-2013, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                This is some good smack, JackJD...good stuff indeed. Just make sure you don't have to put your qb back into the game after getting a concussion. Can't get away with that more than once.
                Tricky, tricky Bison.
                “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

shamenwashington_1.jpg

I win?
                  Originally posted by JackFan96
                  Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]458[/ATTACH]

I win?
                    Are you questioning wether you RO won? or are you captioning what he is thinking in his mug shot? I guess it could be both.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                      Are you questioning wether you RO won? or are you captioning what he is thinking in his mug shot? I guess it could be both.
                      Smack should be suspended in the summertime.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]458[/ATTACH]

I win?
                        Aren't police mug shots taken to help identify a person if he's later arrested?How's this picture going to help when he's contorting his face all out of place?Looks like he was forced to drink sour lemonade or something.
                        Last edited by jackdaniel; 07-02-2013, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                          Aren't police mug shots taken to help identify a person if he's later arrested?How's this picture going to help when he's contorting his face all out of place?Looks like he was forced to drink sour lemonade or something.
                          If I had to live in north dakota I would probably have a sour looking face all the time too.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Tweet via @FGOSPORTSWRITER
                            NDSU HC Craig Bohl said DT Leevon Perry will plead guilty to DUI and be suspended for season opener.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                              Tweet via @FGOSPORTSWRITER
                              NDSU HC Craig Bohl said DT Leevon Perry will plead guilty to DUI and be suspended for season opener.
                              Here is the story from the Forum:

http://www.inforum.com/event/article.../group/Sports/

Comment

Working...
                              X