USD at Oregon in 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USD at Oregon in 2014

Nice game for the Coyotes: at Oregon for a $525,000 payday. Great opponent and a nice paycheck. It's the season opener for 2014: August 30.

Re: USD at Oregon in 2014

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    Nice game for the Coyotes: at Oregon for a $525,000 payday. Great opponent and a nice paycheck. It's the season opener for 2014: August 30.
    I think we should take our track team

Comment

Oregon 78 USD 7
      Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
        I think we should take our track team
        Some associated with the yote track team have been to Hayward Field and did well-- e,g, Derek Miles.

It'll be a tough game but what the heck, with the Big 10 saying no more FCS, playing the best in the west is a good choice, particularly for a real big check.

Comment

If Chip Kelly was still there, the Ducks would probably put up 100 points.

Nice paycheck for the Coyotes.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
            Oregon 78 USD 7
            Not a smack section.....or are you being serious?

On another note, not a bad pay day at all.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
              Not a smack section.....or are you being serious? On another note, not a bad pay day at all.
              Mr Moderator, I'm being serious. I think it's a cool game and should be a lot of fun. I'm more for the close regional games that are winnable, but I think we'd all be happy if State would have signed the contract. Good game for the Yotes, but it's going to be ugly.
              Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

I'm not against the Oregon one, the money is good, Oregon is good, etc. But I like what SDSU has done with regional teams who play a similar style of football to the majority of the teams SDSU will play during the rest of their schedule.

Comment

May the Howlers do better at shooting down Ducks than our success (always rooting for FCS > FBS). Doubt it will happen, but who knows.

Sorry to see that 3 of the adjacents "B1G" schools are offing themselves from such talented schools as SDSU, but understand the reason. FBS is getting VERY close to splitting in two. Jacks should and mostly can compete well with that 2nd tier (MAC, Sunbelt, CUSA, ACC, MWC). Winning vs BIG 10, BIG 12, SEC, PAC-12 will remain a 1 in 20 winning chance. Take out Minnesota, and typically only 1 win a season vs the rest of those 4 conferences.

Comment

Working...
                  X