Ndsu news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ndsu news

Three former football players forget to do complete community service after being involved in the petition fraud affair. The fourth one showed up for community service but did not do any work. I do shop at the Dakota Boys Ranch Thrift store. Lots of bargins there, but its a shame they got took by SA Gaitlin.

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/400600/
    Last edited by Nidaros; 05-31-2013, 09:39 AM.

Re: Ndsu news

Absolutely shocking...
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Once a Bison, always a Bison......
      Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
        Once a Bison, always a Bison......
        And they have National Championship rings to prove it.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
          Absolutely shocking...
          I'm sure they were too busy studying for finals. All just a big misunderstanding.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

"These kids have been through enough"

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
              "These kids have been through enough"
              I used to think quite abit of AD Gene Taylor until he made this statement. In SD, they would have made a trip to Granite City.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                I used to think quite abit of AD Gene Taylor until he made this statement. In SD, they would have made a trip to Granite City.
                Why would they be going to a restaurant?

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                  Why would they be going to a restaurant?
                  Because petition fraud is a felony in SD and a misdemeanor in ND. The Granite City I was referring to was the State Penitenary and not some trendy restaurant in downtown SF, a big difference.

Comment

Because petition fraud is a felony in SD and a misdemeanor in ND. The Granite City I was referring to was the State Penitenary and not some trendy restaurant in downtown SF, a big difference.
                    I don't think granite city is down town. Pretty sure its the west side of town.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

What a joke. Those players got off easy, and now some are avoiding even the weakest of wrist slaps. The administrators of the football program at NDSU should be humiliated. They're rewarding bad behavior rather than encouraging good citizenship.
                      This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                        What a joke. Those players got off easy, and now some are avoiding even the weakest of wrist slaps. The administrators of the football program at NDSU should be humiliated. They're rewarding bad behavior rather than encouraging good citizenship.
                        The way I read it,it's not settled yet,if they violated the terms of their probation,they could yet see jail time?It'll be interesting to see if the State OF North Dakota will make them respect the terms of their probation or not.
                        One of the guys has a warrent for his arrest out on him,for failing to show up for his hearing on the issue,the other two have to stay in-State until they have their scheduled hearings ?
                        This isn't over yet by a long shot,hope they have a good lawyer,you only get one shot at a probation where,should they have faithfully done their community service,any wrong doing would have been wiped clean from their records.They had a good deal, and screwed it up.
                        Any law students/grads that can better explain the situation?
                        Last edited by jackdaniel; 05-23-2013, 12:04 AM. Reason: spelling error's,deleted too provocative of a statement (maybe?)

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                          I don't think granite city is down town. Pretty sure its the west side of town.
                          Hey!! Some of guys are yanking my chain here. Stop or I will quit the board.

Comment

Hey!! Some of guys are yanking my chain here. Stop or I will quit the board.
                            Nidaros is on the chain gang? When did that happen?
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                              Nidaros is on the chain gang? When did that happen?
                              Last week I posted smack in a non smack thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X