Hey Jacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Jacks

As a husker fan i was wondering, are you guys still running the same offense and defense as last time? any players that are stand outs to keep an eye on?

Re: Hey Jacks

Our offensive line is going to be legit and the running back Zenner is good. Defensively the d end Peete has the potential to stand up with Nebraska

Can't really say much about the differences or similarities from last time we played, but I hope we run the same defense

Comment

Originally posted by vuren View Post
      As a husker fan i was wondering, are you guys still running the same offense and defense as last time? any players that are stand outs to keep an eye on?
      Better QB for sure.

Comment

Better QB... good running back... good o-line.

Defense... we lost some good players...hopefully we had some good guys behind em. But we'll play the same way... 4-3 defense. lots of zone.

Comment

Different formation with the pistol but not too different on offense. Did State run the pistol last time they played?
          Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Solid at QB, RB, Oline and Dline. Big questions at LB, DB and receiving core. Special teams always seems to be a weakness.

NU game is 1 week ahead of our major rivalry game with NDSU. I think this will likely affect the game plan against NU. I don't expect a close game but will certainly be there to cheer on the Jackrabbits.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
            X