Bisonville Feud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bisonville Feud

A few shots at SDSU, but not much to do with you guys...but it is the off-season and slow...so maybe you might enjoy. Nidaros may even chuckle slightly to himself...but he will never tell.

Re: Bisonville Feud

239 views and not on response. Bunnies are speechless. My work here is done.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
      239 views and not on response. Bunnies are speechless. My work here is done.
      238 and 1/2. I only watched part of it.
      Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
        238 and 1/2. I only watched part of it.
        I didnt watch it all either. They apparently have more free time up north than we do.

Comment

Yeah, you guys are busy cleaning off your football field.

Comment

Yeah, you guys are busy cleaning off your football field.
            And you are busy laying sand bags around the Fablous FargoDome. Your video makes no sense to me, I fail to see the humor.

Comment

Wasn't expecting much as far as a positive response here...it was directed at Bisonville and the Georgia Southern cronies (inside jokes). Had a few SDSU/Sports Block shots mixed in (and it is a slow time of year) so I thought I'd share.

I'd explain the jokes, but then it would feel too much like football, with NDSU teaching SDSU how it's done.

Comment

Wasn't expecting much as far as a positive response here...it was directed at Bisonville and the Georgia Southern cronies (inside jokes). Had a few SDSU/Sports Block shots mixed in (and it is a slow time of year) so I thought I'd share.

I'd explain the jokes, but then it would feel too much like football, with NDSU teaching SDSU how it's done.
                Cute idea I guess . . . I'd watch the video if I really cared that much about Bisonville, I guess. But life's short, you know?
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Too true. That is why I'm trying to have as much fun as possible. On that note, I brewed 80 gallons of beer in my first year of brewing. Since it is my first year, I have no idea of that is a little or a lot. You must take into account, I split every batch with my father-in-law, and then I end up giving away a percentage of my stock. Just so Nidaros doesn't think I'm a raging alcoholic.

Comment

For the record, I watched it and had a few laughs, but anyone who doesn't know much about Bisonville probably won't enjoy it. Sadly, I browse Bisonville enough to understand some of the inside jokes.
                    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                    - Steven Wright

Comment

Too true. That is why I'm trying to have as much fun as possible. On that note, I brewed 80 gallons of beer in my first year of brewing. Since it is my first year, I have no idea of that is a little or a lot. You must take into account, I split every batch with my father-in-law, and then I end up giving away a percentage of my stock. Just so Nidaros doesn't think I'm a raging alcoholic.
                      I dont sense any denial on your part so I guess you are a very normal social drinker doing chemistry at home.

Comment

And it may be a Bison brewing dem batches, but that foam around my mouth at Fargo had a lot of TransAm suds included. If I can get away from Sandy, I'd enjoy sharing in future Rabbit/Bison beer adventures.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                          And it may be a Bison brewing dem batches, but that foam around my mouth at Fargo had a lot of TransAm suds included. If I can get away from Sandy, I'd enjoy sharing in future Rabbit/Bison beer adventures.
                          Always welcome! I hope to be well stocked up for the game in Brookings this year!

Comment

Working...
                          X