Hey Rabbit Fans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Rabbit Fans!

With App State and GSU OUT of the FCS, it's time for two new dynasties to get set in for football. I realize some of you guys think it's great to hate NDSU, but I think it's time we start churning out some class and kick butt and prove to this division why we moved up. The Valley is ours, let's go take some goalposts down. Get over on AGS and start posting more often. It's getting hard to read with all these App State and GSU guys stating they are the cream of the crop! Plus, you guys need to give Miller a run for his money over there!

PS: Can't wait to get back down to Brookings for the Marker game! I love watching games at your place! The playoff game last year was fun too. I'm sure some of you remember seeing the guys wearing Bison yellow walking around cheering on the Valley!
    2011, '12, '13, '14, '15, '17 '18 & '19 FCS National Champions

Re: Hey Rabbit Fans!

Thanks for the shout out. More importantly more SDSU fans need to head over to MVFCTalk.com. Need to keep that place active.

Comment

Originally posted by mmiller_34 View Post
      Thanks for the shout out. More importantly more SDSU fans need to head over to MVFCTalk.com. Need to keep that place active.
      Truth. Although both would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by IBleedYellow View Post
        With App State and GSU OUT of the FCS, it's time for two new dynasties to get set in for football. I realize some of you guys think it's great to hate NDSU, but I think it's time we start churning out some class and kick butt and prove to this division why we moved up. The Valley is ours, let's go take some goalposts down. Get over on AGS and start posting more often. It's getting hard to read with all these App State and GSU guys stating they are the cream of the crop! Plus, you guys need to give Miller a run for his money over there!PS: Can't wait to get back down to Brookings for the Marker game! I love watching games at your place! The playoff game last year was fun too. I'm sure some of you remember seeing the guys wearing Bison yellow walking around cheering on the Valley!
        I've been over there to read the board and its especially interesting as playoffs get closer. I'll be more likely to head over once the season gets closer.
        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Well, I hope to see more of you guys over there soon. Can't wait for the season to get rolling!

Comment

Working...
          X