ORU fails again in conference tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ORU fails again in conference tournament

Well it is another year without dancing shoes for ORU. They got bounced out of the Southland Conference Tourney by the #6 Sam Houston St. - ORU first game. One and done nice showing Eagles

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...and-tournament

Re: ORU fails again in conference tournament

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
    Well it is another year without dancing shoes for ORU. They got bounced out of the Southland Conference Tourney by the #6 Sam Houston St. - ORU first game. One and done nice showing Eagles

With the Eagles philosophy of "If you can't beat em , leave em" I wonder what conference they will look at now.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
      With the Eagles philosophy of "If you can't beat em , leave em" I wonder what conference they will look at now.
      Easy question to answer: The WAC!
      Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Aww, I feel real bad for them.
        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Haha yes. **** them.
          Originally posted by JackFan96
          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Schmidt happens.

Comment

It is interesting how the Southland builds their 8 team bracket, it really puts an emphasis on performing well in the regular season. The bottom 4 seeds basically have to play into the second round, while the top two seeds get byes into the semi-finals.
              LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

But the upside for everyone is that Oral Bob doesn't ever have to come back to the frozen north. Win for Oral Bob, win for us as well!
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                  But the upside for everyone is that Oral Bob doesn't ever have to come back to the frozen north. Win for Oral Bob, win for us as well!
                  Now if they could just take a cue from Centenary.

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
                    Easy question to answer: The WAC!
                    I wonder if they regret leaving the Summit? With Denver coming aboard the conference will certainly be a little stronger. Southland had three teams abouve 500. I don't know if I'd want them back?

GBGBGJ

Comment

Joke em' if they can't take a f.........Those jokers will likely get the invite to the MVC once Creighton takes their show on the road next week to the catholic seven or eight - whatever. Next year will be another HUGE disappointment for them. I would feel really bad about that. Really bad....... Really. (Not really)

Comment

Originally posted by MaddogJack View Post
                        Joke em' if they can't take a f.........Those jokers will likely get the invite to the MVC once Creighton takes their show on the road next week to the catholic seven or eight - whatever. Next year will be another HUGE disappointment for them. I would feel really bad about that. Really bad....... Really. (Not really)
                        No.

If the MVC invites anyone to replace Creighton (assuming C. leaves for the Big Catholic East) it'll very likely be Belmont.

Not Oral Bob.

People respect Belmont. Oral Roberts, not so much, really.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Oral Bob, that is a noun? Right?
                          You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
                            Oral Bob, that is a noun? Right?
                            (trying to figure out how to respond and still stay PG-13 . . .

. . .

Nope, not happening . . . )
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Some people think they are a front runner to get an MVC invite due to Tulsa previously in the conference. That would not make ke happy if those clowns get in the MVC.

Comment

Working...
                              X