Beer Barrel Polka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beer Barrel Polka

Our band gets bashed a lot but it sure sounds good compared to the USD band. I just thought it was odd that they played the Beer Barrel Polka at a basketball game. Maybe its just me.

Re: Beer Barrel Polka

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
    Our band gets bashed a lot but it sure sounds good compared to the USD band. I just thought it was odd that they played the Beer Barrel Polka at a basketball game. Maybe its just me.
    Their dance ream likes it. Original score for that squad.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I might be mistaken but I believe it was played for Mick G.
      Southern Pecan

2001 Nissan Exterra....no A/C and north of 120k

Comment

Originally posted by joeybrownerHOF View Post
        I might be mistaken but I believe it was played for Mick G.
        Im a bohemian. Just thought it was odd for a bb game

Comment

They did play the doors which imo is pretty cool. My grandma would have liked their polka though.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
            They did play the doors which imo is groovy. My grandma would have liked their polka though.
            Fixed it for you
            You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
              They did play the doors which imo is pretty cool. My grandma would have liked their polka though.
              I like polkas. Just not at a bb game. Btw it was great meeting and chatting with u

Comment

I like polkas. Just not at a bb game. Btw it was great meeting and chatting with u
                Yes it was, thanks for the beer too. got to chat with Rowdy too, nice to put some faces to the names on here.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I thought it was a very good arrangement of the song. I enjoyed it.
                  Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Working...
                  X