Testing the rivalry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing the rivalry

We are going to have to cheer for USD against both NDSU and WIU the second half of the Summit season. Hate when that happens.

Re: Testing the rivalry

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
    We are going to have to cheer for USD against both NDSU and WIU the second half of the Summit season. Hate when that happens.
    I'm fine with that. USD is a little kid cousin who is annoying but not anyone to worry about. NDSU and WIU are real teams.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
      I'm fine with that. USD is a little kid cousin who is annoying but not anyone to worry about. NDSU and WIU are real teams.
      Beat your ass

Comment

I don't have a lot of details on the USD at Oakland game but I saw the final outcome. Wow. They have some youth and young players can be streaky, up one game, down the next.

The conference race is going to be fun to watch right up the the SL tourney.

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
          Beat your ass
          *Pause*

/Drake lyric

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
            Beat your ass
            Just like last year. My memory is a little hazy, but I think I was alright with how we ended up last year. I'll have to check though.

Comment

Testing the rivalry? You talking something about the Bison?
              You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
                Testing the rivalry? You talking something about the Bison?
                No the yotes, and whatever works mathmatically for SDSU, I am for. Lets take care of both at Frost.

Comment

I can stomach cheering for USD if them winning helps SDSU out. Last night's Coyote win over OU makes it a virtual certainty that the #4 seed will have at least 5 losses. This means that SDSU now is unlikely to slip lower than third and should avoid playing the #1 seed for as long as possible. Of course, we are hoping that the #1 seed is us. One step at a time....

Comment

The Jacks just have to hold serve at home against NDSU and WIU. Beating USD at home would help, too. The schedule tilts in SDSU's favor in the second half of the season.
                    This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                      The Jacks just have to hold serve at home against NDSU and WIU. Beating USD at home would help, too. The schedule tilts in SDSU's favor in the second half of the season.
                      Agreed JackedUp - I'll be in B town for the weekend of the USD/UMKC games - excited to see the Jacks do their thing at home. I think we have a favorable send half of the season, just need to make every post a winner....
                      Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

The 'Yotes know exactly what they're in for when they come up Thursday night. Trust me, they're hoping for a major blizzard not the "white out" we have planned.

I hope we piss pound 'em!

SUPERBUNNY
                        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
                          The 'Yotes know exactly what they're in for when they come up Thursday night. Trust me, they're hoping for a major blizzard not the "white out" we have planned. I hope we piss pound 'em!SUPERBUNNY
                          Piss pound? Does that mean even the series?

Comment

It would be good to have a game where the Jackrabbits have a 20+ point lead at halftime and the yotes would have time to stop downtown and spend some money. The Jackrabbits do need to win the game Thursday. I would guess it is the same as Saturday against the bison. Coach Nagy said he is preparing for one game at a time as we work toward a regular season conference title!
                            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Will there be an over/under on the yotes that show up in Brookings for the men's game? Maybe 75??
                              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Working...
                              X