FCS Championship Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FCS Championship Game

Tied up 0-0 with 5:00 left in the first quarter. NDSU just busted off a big run. Bison on the red zone.
    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Re: FCS Championship Game

3-0 Bison end of first. Sam Houston driving.

Comment

3 to 3 early in the 2nd. Sam Houston has been able to move the ball, but can't finish off its drives.

Comment

Bison D needs to stiffen up or there will be no repeat. That was not a hold btw...and a pass interference. Wow with help like that the Bison will be fine. Good Lord "eyeroll".
        SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

It appears the officials may be North Dakota natives. Two questionable holding penalties on SHS and no interference call on the Bison.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
            It appears the officials may be North Dakota natives. Two questionable holding penalties on SHS and no interference call on the Bison.
            And does each team have its own PA guys? I swear I just heard a "That's another Biiiiiisoooon..." ala Fargodome from the PA guy.
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

And ESPN INSISTS on talking about the freaking Bowl games that NO ONE cares about.
              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Ooh...Sam Houston just got a huge break from the stripes. Even'd up. Bison turnin it on now...and just as J type that Sam to the 1 yd line.
                SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

I think they balanced it out with a call or two in favor of Sam Houston.

Anyone else think the SHSU uniforms look like they put on a pair of tidy-whities outside their pants?

Pretty good game so far. Just tied at 10 with seconds in the half.

Comment

Williams from NDS intercepts a pass, NDS marched down and scored. On the next posession, a pretty questionable call against NDSU negates another interception. SHS goes on to score. Tied 10-10.

Comment

I think we saw a mystery hold on bison. Refs are not bison. Bbbiiiig gift th SHSU.
                      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                        And does each team have its own PA guys? I swear I just heard a "That's another Biiiiiisoooon..." ala Fargodome from the PA guy.
                        This must be the case.

Comment

Good half of football in this one, poor officiating though.

I thought the Bison got away with a couple of pass interferences earlier, then got called for a phantom defensive holding later on the SHSU scoring drive.

Jay Harris is also a terrible color analyst. Everything he says is wrong.
                          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                          - Steven Wright

Comment

If you balance out bad calls with more bad calls, then it becomes good officiating, right?

Comment

Andy Katz just gave a shout out to his buddy Saul Phillips during the halftime show, congratulating him on his win over rival South Dakota state. I am sure Saul enjoyed that.

Comment

Working...
                              X