Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Semifinals - GSU @ NDSU

GSU up 13-6 at the half.

I haven't been able to watch to this point....GSU scored on a 50 yd pass play (apparently only McKinnons 19th completion? or attempt? of the season....unreal.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Re: Semifinals - GSU @ NDSU

I know that as conference mates and all, we're supposed to pull for the Bison, but I hope GSU smokes them in the second half. I want to see Bison fans crying and trying to sell their Frisco tickets. Most annoying fans in FCS, in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
      GSU up 13-6 at the half.I haven't been able to watch to this point....GSU scored on a 50 yd pass play (apparently only McKinnons 19th completion? or attempt? of the season....unreal.
      Coming into the game he was 18/44 with 500 yards passing so it was his 19 completion and he had another big completion in the second half that led to another touchdown.
      "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

The Bison have a stupid roughing kicker in the end zone penalty to allow GSU continue drive and score touchdown. Mistake should not occur in that spot.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Haha. Marcus Williams just got beat on 4th and 11 to extend drive. GSU down 3. 1 min to play

Comment

And the Bison win on a blocked FG by a kicker that was playing soccer 3 days ago

Edit: just saw a "We want Bama" sign. Smh. Not surprised though.

Comment

gsu does not have a kicker going into the end of season. How did they compete all year without a kicking game?
              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                And the Bison win on a blocked FG by a kicker that was playing soccer 3 days ago

Edit: just saw a "We want Bama" sign. Smh. Not surprised though.

WTF. How about "We want the Irish"?

Comment

Originally posted by MH351 View Post
                  I know that as conference mates and all, we're supposed to pull for the Bison, but I hope GSU smokes them in the second half. I want to see Bison fans crying and trying to sell their Frisco tickets. Most annoying fans in FCS, in my opinion.
                  You should really come to a Bison/Jacks game and tailgate...you might actually start to like us.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                    You should really come to a Bison/Jacks game and tailgate...you might actually start to like us.
                    Trans You are an exception in the likabilty category. Anywho, congradulations in pulling out the win. I understand it was a nail biter. I fear a three peat for the Bison, once Jensen, williams and that group are gone, its going to be tougher to pull off a four peat.

Comment

That was one of the biggest coaching ****-ups I've ever seen. Two straight defensive timeouts? After a Bison timeout? And not defending against the draw? About 7 of us watching the game in Cubbies all said QB draw coming out of those three timeouts (seriously, worst coaching ever). Also, not putting the QB into shotgun until fourth down? I realize they are a triple option team, but good lord. What a joke.
                      Originally posted by JackFan96
                      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                        WTF. How about "We want the Irish"?
                        I guess they know they can't beat the actual No. 1 team in the country

But seriously, I tailgated with NDSU fans last year and this year and had a blast both times. There are some truly good people even though they cheer for the wrong team. Good luck in Frisco.

Comment

The only thing that annoys me about Bison fans is that I wish our fan base was more like them. Good luck to them in Frisco. It looks like they will be playing Sam Houston St.
                          LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                            The only thing that annoys me about Bison fans is that I wish our fan base was more like them. Good luck to them in Frisco. It looks like they will be playing Sam Houston St.
                            REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT. A three peat seems plausible, with the load of Juniors on this year's roster. If you were at the first SDSU VS NDSU game, it was senior day and they, NDSU, had only 8 seniors and maybe 4 of them were in the two deep of the depth chart.

Comment

Let's hope you are rubbing your backside next year and the Jacks are still in the mix. We can hope the next time the MVFC might be in different sides of the brackets. I can say that when I have been at the basketball games in fargo that the people have been hospitable even though we were showing the Rabbit. It is hard to find that I would not be confident and proud of a team that was successful as the bison football team. Good luck to the Bison.
                              Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                              REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT. A three peat seems plausible, with the load of Juniors on this year's roster. If you were at the first SDSU VS NDSU game, it was senior day and they, NDSU, had only 8 seniors and maybe 4 of them were in the two deep of the depth chart.

Comment

Working...
                              X