2013 FCS Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 FCS Playoffs

SHSU drills MTSU 34-16 tonight. Bobcats couldn't run the ball or convert on 3rd down.

SHSU back in the semifinals again.

NDSU should handle Wofford tomorrow. I think ODU will beat Ga Southern. I don't know about Illinois St and EWU. EWU has been playing well at the end of the year and they are at home, I suspect they'll hold on to beat Ill St.

NDSU one gameplan and ESPN3 at 2 pm. ODU on ESPN at 11 am. EWU at 5 pm on ESPN3 only.

Planning to shoot some pheasants and then watch some FCS playoffs tomorrow.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: 2013 FCS Playoffs

Watched most of the game. MSU was shorthanded on offense, missing their leading rusher, and the lost a defensive standout during the game. Both teams looked good, SHSU played better, fewer mistakes. SHSU may make the finals, though a good defense will give them fits.
    You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Zenner would have 100 yards at the half against either of these defense's(ODU/GaSo game) God I miss football already.Go Jacks!!
      SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

I really really really want to see OdU play the Bison. This kid is very accurate and has some burners to throw to....I personally love this kind of offense!!Go Jacks!!
        SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Yeah, watching GSU @ ODU. Gotta give *some* credit to the offenses, but talk about horrible defenses. Big play after big play.
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
            Yeah, watching GSU @ ODU. Gotta give *some* credit to the offenses, but talk about horrible defenses. Big play after big play.
            And right on cue, GSU defense forces an ODU turnover at the GSU 15 yd line. (After allowing them to drive the entire length of the field.) Heinecke playing a fantastic game and I hope that fumble doesn't cost ODU the game. 28-35 ODU. 11 to go.
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

GSU driving (go figure). GSU's Mckinnon better just stick to handing it off/running it. Missed an open receiver badly.

Comment

?? GSU RB Banks breaks big run and coulda juked the last tackler and walk in the endzone, but instead decides to bowl over his own blocker??

Very odd play.

Comment

As suspected, GSU drives 85 yds and scores.

Embarrassing defensive play in this game.

Tied at 35.....missed the time left.

Comment

As suspected, GSU drives 85 yds and scores. Embarrassing defensive play in this game.Tied at 35.....missed the time left.
                    This is an awful display of defense by both teams. We could play with either of them undoubtedly.
                    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                      This is an awful display of defense by both teams. We could play with either of them undoubtedly.
                      GSU beats ODU 49-35 in the We Hate Defense Bowl.

Comment

ISU-R down 51-35 to EWU in the 4th. State should've been in that bracket as opposed to the third place team in MVFC.
                        You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
                          ISU-R down 51-35 to EWU in the 4th. State should've been in that bracket as opposed to the third place team in MVFC.
                          Seems as though ISU's defense is either all or nothing. Either they get a tackle for loss or give up a big play. That Kaufman kid for EWU is legit and should never be left isolated with ISU's DBs.I think our D would have faired significantly better against the EWU offense.
                          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                          - Steven Wright

Comment

GSU beats ODU 49-35 in the We Hate Defense Bowl.
                            602 yards rushing for GSU.
                            If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                            - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                              Seems as though ISU's defense is either all or nothing. Either they get a tackle for loss or give up a big play. That Kaufman kid for EWU is legit and should never be left isolated with ISU's DBs.I think our D would have faired significantly better against the EWU offense.
                              This, yes.

Comment

Working...
                              X