NDSU vs Wofford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDSU vs Wofford

Hey, Jacks fans.....How do you think this game will go?

Predictions?

IMO: Bison win 31-6

Might be too high but I really think we shut down their option.

Re: NDSU vs Wofford

Agreed. Bison D is very stout. And if Wofford can't run, the Triple O is not usually a good passing offense. Therefore, if no turnovers by Bison, 31-6 looks about right. Turnovers, and especially Pick-6's could make this a dogfight.

Bison will need to keep up the D, and TOP to win this game handily.

Comment

As long as Brock Jensen has a decent game void of turnovers I don't see Wofford winning. The Bison front 7 is too good for a 1 dimensional offense to be successful.
      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
      - Steven Wright

Comment

If NDSU plays disciplined D to stop the run and gets an early lead, this game is over in the first quarter. On the other hand should Wofford get a couple of early scores and force NDSU to rely on passing game it will be a dog fight. Odds are stronger for the former. This could look like EIU at SDSU.
        You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Why should we really care? I am sorry but butt hurt prevents me for really caring about this game.

Comment

Man ndsu should win but I would kill to have sdsu in this game. I would like sdsus chances but they eay you stopped zenner I don't see wofford doing any thing speical.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I'm gonna file it under "I don't give a f$CK!" can you both lose? No? I hear it's basketball season.......go get stroked on bisonville.....
              With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo

Just so long as you guys aren't more nauseating next year as "back 2 back" champions. Which I suspect will be the case.

Comment

Wofford wins the toss and gives the Bison the ball....Odd decision, IMO.
                  "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

ESPN3 commentators are already rubes. (one of which is supposedly former Viking Ben Leber)

NDSU apparently has a smart crowd, because unlike any other fanbase, they are quiet when NDSU has the ball, but loud when NDSU is on D.
                    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

NDSU drives and scores on the opening drive.

0-7. Bison. 9 and half to go in 1st Quarter.

Wofford better answer in 1 or 2 drives or they're gonna be in a world of hurt.

Comment

Wofford fumbles and turns it over, after having pretty good success on their first drive.

If they get down by 14, it's over. (It might already be.)

Comment

Brock with a 35yd pick six now tied at 7.

Comment

Jensen throw a pick 6 Wofford 7 NDSU 7. Butt hurt cured.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                              Jensen throw a pick 6 Wofford 7 NDSU 7. Butt hurt cured.
                              Would have felt a lot better if he had done that last weekend. then again and possible once more.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                              X