Thank you Seniors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Seniors

Seniors, you took the SDSU program another step with our first playoff victory. Thank you and best of luck as you move on with life.

Re: Thank you Seniors

I was just going to make this thread topic. Let's be honest how many of us fans thought we could host and win a play off game and come in second place in the confrence after what we went through the last few years. I had high expectations. My first thought is the teams goal should always be to win the confrence. But frankly this year I thought if we could even have a winning season 6-5 would have been great.

Long stiry short we had a lot of underclassmen that helped us get here and gives us hope for the future but honestly if it wasn't for the seniors we wouldn't have made it this far this year. The guys on offense were key but those guys on D were great. Will miss these seniors. Thank you for what you guys did for sdsu and gave us fans one heck of a year to cheer for.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
      Seniors, you took the SDSU program another step with our first playoff victory. Thank you and best of luck as you move on with life.
      MY ECHO HERE +++++ Great job and thanks for lending your bodies so some old fart 71 years old can sit on his rear and watch each game and critize.

Comment

Agreed.

Congrats Seniors on your tremendous careers.

Comment

Seniors are indeed greatly to thank for this.

Comment

Working...
          X