Viewing options for Jackrabbits vs Bison II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viewing options for Jackrabbits vs Bison II

I cannot make it up to Fargo next Saturday. Patient care duties take precedent. I can get 4 tickets if someone wants to work out an arrangement to go.

The Yankton Jackrabbit Club is organizing a gathering at Ben's Bar in Yankton. He had the game yesterday on one of his 52 inch flat screen LED's streaming from ESPN3. He reports that it worked great. He will either do that again or have it on DirecTV. Details are yet to be worked out.

Regardless, we will be there at 3 pm to watch and cheer for the Jackrabbits. All are welcome. I encourage others to try and do the same. Our group in Yankton spawned as part of gatherings just like this.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Viewing options for Jackrabbits vs Bison II

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    I cannot make it up to Fargo next Saturday. Patient care duties take precedent. I can get 4 tickets if someone wants to work out an arrangement to go.

The Yankton Jackrabbit Club is organizing a gathering at Ben's Bar in Yankton. He had the game yesterday on one of his 52 inch flat screen LED's streaming from ESPN3. He reports that it worked great. He will either do that again or have it on DirecTV. Details are yet to be worked out.

Regardless, we will be there at 3 pm to watch and cheer for the Jackrabbits. All are welcome. I encourage others to try and do the same. Our group in Yankton spawned as part of gatherings just like this.
    Will have to settle for Tyler on the radio. Will be in Frost for the double-header that starts at 4:00.

Comment

Re: Viewing options for Jackrabbits vs Bison II

we were talking at play practice tonight that next Saturday we may have to set the big video board up and run the game during rehearsal, the neb. fans in the cast said only if they get the screen later that night...lol

Comment

Viewing options for Bordergeddon II

Where are Jacks fans catching the game? I talked to a BWW mgr at lunch today and they won't know till Friday when they get the schedule from DirecTv. Anyone know of locations in SF carrying the game?
        "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
        -Leo Rosten

Comment

Re: Viewing options for Bordergeddon II

Starzz is having an SDSU viewing party.

Comment

Originally posted by EQguy View Post
            Where are Jacks fans catching the game? I talked to a BWW mgr at lunch today and they won't know till Friday when they get the schedule from DirecTv. Anyone know of locations in SF carrying the game?
            The YJC is watching it at Ben's Brewery in Yankton.
            Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

If you have Swiftel Internet service in Brookings, you have ESPN3 on your computer (type espn3.com into your browser to go to the WatchESPN site and search for the game.) Not sure whether Mediacom Internet service is an ESPN3 provider (anybody know about that?). We'll be watching on our big screen via ESPN3 on the XBOX 360 (requires XBOX Live account) on Saturday. I would assume that Cubbies will have the game. We watched there last time we played NDSU and it was pretty fun.
              Holy nutmeg!

Comment

212 in Brandon will have the game.
                One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                  If you have Swiftel Internet service in Brookings, you have ESPN3 on your computer (type espn3.com into your browser to go to the WatchESPN site and search for the game.) Not sure whether Mediacom Internet service is an ESPN3 provider (anybody know about that?). We'll be watching on our big screen via ESPN3 on the XBOX 360 (requires XBOX Live account) on Saturday. I would assume that Cubbies will have the game. We watched there last time we played NDSU and it was pretty fun.
                  I'm pretty sure Mediacom and Midcontinent both have ESPN3 access
                  "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Anyone in the KC area know where I might find the game at? We've got to go to a wedding and we're staying on the Plaza so somewhere close to there preferably.
                    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                      I'm pretty sure Mediacom and Midcontinent both have ESPN3 access
                      Mediacom has espn3 but is not listed as an option for WatchESPN. I'm assuming WatchESPN is for your smartphone which i would really like to have.Go Jacks!!
                      SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

http://www.statealum.com/s/1108/inde...=13&calcid=685

Join alumni, friends and fans of SDSU to watch the Jackrabbits in the second round of playoffs! Times listed are watch party kick off time!
                        Washington, DC
                        Arlington, VA--DC Jacks SDSU Football Watch Party

Time: 3:30 PM Eastern

SOUTH DAKOTA
                        Sioux Falls, SD--SDSU vs NDSU Football Watch Party
                        Time: 2:30 PM Central

Rapid City, SD--West River Jacks NDSU vs SDSU Football Watch party
                        Time: 2:00 PM Mountain

NEBRAKSA
                        Omaha, NE--SDSU vs NDSU Watch Party 2nd Round of Playoffs

Time: 2:30 PM Central

NEVADA
                        Las Vegas, NV--SDSU vs NDSU Watch Party 2nd Round of Playoffs

Time: 1:00 PM

Go Jacks!

Comment

It is also my understanding that Cubby's and Buffalo Wild Wings in Brookings will have the game.

Go State!

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                            Anyone in the KC area know where I might find the game at? We've got to go to a wedding and we're staying on the Plaza so somewhere close to there preferably.
                            Don't know for sure but I would bet the 810 Sports Zone on the Plaza would be able to get the game.

http://www.countryclubplaza.com/Restaurants/810-Zone

Go State!

Comment

Originally posted by 89rabbit View Post
                              Don't know for sure but I would bet the 810 Sports Zone on the Plaza would be able to get the game.

http://www.countryclubplaza.com/Restaurants/810-Zone

Go State!
                              Thanks 89. Unfortunately, the 810 Zone location on the Plaza closed after the NCAA Tourney last spring. They've opened new locations elsewhere apparently. I'll try callign a couple other places on that website.
                              "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                              "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Working...
                              X