Ndsuii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ndsuii

ESPN3 announcers yesterday must have drunk the Fargo KoolAid and not counted the last touchdown on Nov. 10 'cause they said the Jacks lost by 10 up there. After all, it WAS scored on a Prevent Defense, which apparently is designed to allow quick TDs. Adjust your statistics, Jacks fans.

Re: Ndsuii

The Bison probably got as much of a workout from their playoff bye as they got in their opening game, when they brought in a cupcake (Robert Morris) for a season opening home win. The Jacks tougher road to the playoffs could pay off big on Saturday in the FargoDump.
    This space for lease.

Comment

Seems to me that as long as we get through a game with minimal injuries, playing a game is better preparation than a bye week. We had some guys a little dinged in the EIU game but everyone went back into the game with the exception of Tiefenthaler. The loss of Tiefenthaler hurts but I think we have good depth for receivers and we'll be okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
        The Bison probably got as much of a workout from their playoff bye as they got in their opening game, when they brought in a cupcake (Robert Morris) for a season opening home win. The Jacks tougher road to the playoffs could pay off big on Saturday in the FargoDump.
        SDSU also had a tougher conference schedule since you had to play Western Illinois while the Bison drew Illinois State. Oh wait...

Comment

Originally posted by Kermit View Post
          SDSU also had a tougher conference schedule since you had to play Western Illinois while the Bison drew Illinois State. Oh wait...
          You're talking about an ISU-red team that went 3 OT's with the same EIU team we just beat by 48 points and had our reserves in mid 3rd quarter?? Go back to Pissville and let everyone know how over confident we are over here on sdsufans. Go Jacks!!
          SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

-my turn

Do you think ndsu fans bought up all the super bowl tickets in the case that they make it ??

Chances are, a good percentage of them at least thought about it.

Comment

Originally posted by discoDancinJackrabbit View Post
              -my turn

Do you think ndsu fans bought up all the super bowl tickets in the case that they make it ??

Chances are, a good percentage of them at least thought about it.
              GoJacks.com has info on purchasing tickets. A certain number of tickets are reserved for SDSU --that number is not disclosed. SDSU season ticket holders have the first option to acquire up to four tickets starting Monday at 1:00 pm. Orders are only taken by phone or by visiting the ticket office personally. Any remaining tickets go on sale to the public starting Tuesday at 1:00 pm.

My guess --- and it is only a guess -- is the number of tickets reserved for SDSU, a number set by the NCAA, is 500. Player parents will likely have a priority position as will a few SDSU Administrators. It seems likely the tickets will be quickly purchased by season ticket holders (another reason why, if you're thinking about becoming a season ticket holder, you should become one because in the future you can take advantage of such priority purchasing).

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
                You're talking about an ISU-red team that went 3 OT's with the same EIU team we just beat by 48 points and had our reserves in mid 3rd quarter?? Go back to Pissville and let everyone know how over confident we are over here on sdsufans. Go Jacks!!
                Illinois State is a playoff team. Western Illinois was one of the 2 weakest teams in the MVFC. That is just a fact. And I am not the one who brought up the schedule issue. Seems you are a tad sensitive. This is the Smack Forum, right?

Comment

I think(and i think you know also),he meant KU is > Robert Morris,for the season opener

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                    I think(and i think you know also),he meant KU is > Robert Morris,for the season opener
                    Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                    The Jacks tougher road to the playoffs could pay off big on Saturday in the FargoDump.
                    I interpreted it differently. Looking forward to a tremendous game on Saturday. Count me among those who would prefer that this matchup was in a later round. This is what the playoffs are all about!

Comment

I interpreted it differently. Looking forward to a tremendous game on Saturday. Count me among those who would prefer that this matchup was in a later round. This is what the playoffs are all about!
                      SDSU's SOS is significantly higher than NDSU's. On account of your two cupcakes vs. Oh, yeah, something about Western Illinois, was it?

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
                        SDSU's SOS is significantly higher than NDSU's. On account of your two cupcakes vs. Oh, yeah, something about Western Illinois, was it?
                        Don't forget, you had to play the Bison and we...didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
                          SDSU's SOS is a bit better per Sagarin and Massey.

NDSU's conference schedule was obviously much tougher due to playing ISUR.

Comment

Originally posted by FargoBison View Post
                            SDSU's SOS is a bit better per Sagarin and Massey.

NDSU's conference schedule was obviously much tougher due to playing ISUR.
                            Illinois State is a good team. They went two overtimes before getting a win over a good Eastern Illinois Team, 54-52.

Okay.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                              Illinois State is a good team. They went two overtimes before getting a win over a good Eastern Illinois Team, 54-52.

Okay.
                              And SIU was destroyed by EIU but played both NDSU and SDSU very tough...not sure what your point is.

I wish SDSU and ISUR had played, would have been a great game.
                              Last edited by FargoBison; 11-26-2012, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X