Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FCS Wedge Show

The FCS Wedge Will Be Live On Selection Sunday Board

Live discussion with Citdog, Supe, and MTFan will start at 5pm EDT this Sunday. Gonna be full of talk about the selections...and the non selections.

You will be able to click the banner ad/link at the bottom of the AnyGivenSaturday.com page to listen in.

You can call in and chip in your thoughts as well.

GUEST CALL-IN
    (646) 478-0123

Spread the word on your home boards if you think the people on them would be interested in it. (This is that post to the SDSUFANS board.

Sure hope that the discussion for SDSU fans is about our match-up in the Play-offs. Note that the Selections will be announced at 12:30 CST on ESPNU.

Re: FCS Wedge Show

Won't be listening to it live, but I usually listen to the show on replay later on in the week.

This one will be interesting because there are going to be some pissed off fans out their after their team gets "snubbed" from the playoffs (I'll be one of them if the Jacks don't make it at 8-3, but even with my mild concern over east coast bias, I just don't think the committee can make a coherent argument for leaving us out of the field).
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Comment

Re: FCS Wedge Show

Like Kemo, I intend to listen later. I'm a bit surprised that the only #2 team, in the league with the highest SOS, was a "last 2" decision for the selection committee. That ILL St, who finished in a tie for 3rd, was ahead of the Jacks is mystifying to me.

Just glad that didn't schedule as easy as Lehigh. Finish 10-1, and sitting at home watching the play-offs from a lounger.

Comment

Working...
      X