• Argus Leader: Color the Map

Mods feel free to move!

Who's got more fans in South Dakota: USD or SDSU? Interactive map

ow.ly/feuSD

Re: Argus Leader: Color the Map

Bump

Comment

More fans that have an online subscription, that is. Can't view.

*edit - holy crap, saw the map in the grayed out portion, below the log in window. With viewership like that, no wonder SDSU gets more ink than USD.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Looks to me like South Dakota is a BLUE state. Go, Jacks.
        Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

**BUMP**
          LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Interesting to note that my fellow Floridian Luke Meadows commented with "Go Jacks!!!"

Comment

I don't Usually give the Argus credit, but this was a cool idea.

Comment

Some dastardly, cowardly, low down yote put me down in red. I will find you and clip that mangy bug infested hide off your skinny sneaky frame. I'm a true blue graduate of the best University in the State of South Dakota, SDSU!!!!
                Last edited by SturgisJeff; 11-14-2012, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Agreed. It seems like it's been a major hit. Maybe too much so as I've heard people say today, especially late in the day, that their entries aren't being recorded. I have a hunch its popularity has made it tough for them to keep up with demand an get everybody on there. Either that, or they have a USD grad at the controls blocking out any more blue votes or generally mucking things up. Really a great idea, though.
                  Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Mine never showed up. Oh well, Barack Obama's in DC made it.

Comment

More fans in USA, Central America, Africa, and Europe. What's new....
                      "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Working...
                      X