Coyotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coyotes

Back away from the cliff...we are still in very good shape going into the renewing of the State-U game! We beat the Yotes, we have 8 wins and in the playoffs. Once you get in the playoffs, anything can and usually does happen.

I think the team will regroup and play their best game of the year and be a scary team for anybody to face in playoffs. See everybody in a week!!!

GO JACKS!

Re: Coyotes

Right now, www.weather.com says a high temperature of 45 degrees, 30% chance of rain, and 10 mph winds from the north. I hope that improves a bit as the time draws nearer. I hate to drive seven hours to see a football game played in unpleasant weather. It has to get a lot worse than that to keep me away though.
    Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
      Right now, www.weather.com says a high temperature of 45 degrees, 30% chance of rain, and 10 mph winds from the north. I hope that improves a bit as the time draws nearer. I hate to drive seven hours to see a football game played in unpleasant weather. It has to get a lot worse than that to keep me away though.
      I too am looking forward to the game. For SDSU to end with 8 wins will be a great accompolishment. I was looking like maybe a 6-5 season.

Comment

This game could be interesting.

Vander Maten is pretty mobile and we typically struggle to contain a mobile QB.

This will be USD's superbowl. (and it just became our superbowl as we now need a W here to get into playoffs.)

We typically struggle in "big time" games (think games vs NDSU, Montana playoff game, UNI-dome, SIU at home to clinch MVC title in 09, FBS games), and because we now need it to make the playoffs, it has become a "big time" game.

Nervous.
        Last edited by RowdyRabbit; 11-11-2012, 01:59 AM.
        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I see this game as a repeat of the UND game a couple of years back except we score more than 17. One thing about today even though I still don't want to talk about it...our defense can stop anyone in the nation and is every bit as good as NDSU's. No way USD moves the ball against us and i think Zenner will have over 200 yds rushing.
          SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

They suck. We will kill them.
            Originally posted by JackFan96
            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

I think the Yotes will be running into a buzz saw on Saturday. The Jacks players and coaches will be in a foul mood all week while wanting to get the bad taste of today's game out of their mouth. From the little I've seen of USD,we need to contain their QB from running for big chunks of yardage. Do that and their offense is very ordinary.The Jacks need to jump on them right out of the gate just like they did two weeks ago against Youngstown.

Comment

Is this where I say. this is THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE YEAR! and not for the reasons the stuck-in-the-D2-era-not-the-America-I-grew-up-in crew believes. Playoffs, it's about playoffs! Always will be from the day the football season starts: About Playoffs!

Take it to them hard fast and anyway they can. Leave nothing to chance. No foots off the throat. BE LOUD! IF SOMEONE WON'T STAND OR WANTS YOU TO SIT DOWN TELL THEM TO GET UP AND SUPPORT THE TEAM THAT'S LEFT IT ON THE FIELD EVERY GAME! THIS IS IT, WIN OR GO HOME! HOLY **** IS IT SATURDAY YET!
                With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

USD is not a good team but they are better then a typical 1-9 team that they have as a record. They have some big play ability and can strike quick. However I think this game will be decided more by SDSU then anything USD can do. If SDSU wants to not block, take bad sacks, make stupid penalties, drop catches, turn the ball over, not make open field tackles, let way too many 3rd downs be converted and play poorly USD is a good enough team to win. Now if the line blocks, and SDSU is able to establish the run, not turn the ball over and play good defense then I think SDSU should win and win easily.

Comment

I have read very little about the UNI at USD game but from the little I've read, it's clear USD was in the game, as they were at Youngstown. The Coyotes are an improving team. I think I'll prepare to be nervous until the game is over.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                      I have read very little about the UNI at USD game but from the little I've read, it's clear USD was in the game, as they were at Youngstown. The Coyotes are an improving team. I think I'll prepare to be nervous until the game is over.
                      Joeboo22 and JackJD share my feelings. This game could end up a blowout but I would not count on it. USD is not a good team, but their record is decieving. When you combine that with the way we have played in most games (no shortage of mistakes and turnovers), you have the makings of a tight game. It's going to be fun.

Comment

Seven day forcast on Kelo this morning says high of 52. Looks like it could be a nice day, as long as the wind doesnt blow

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                          They suck. We will kill them.
                          Concise and accurate. Well put.
                          You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                            Seven day forcast on Kelo this morning says high of 52. Looks like it could be a nice day, as long as the wind doesnt blow
                            good news or shall I say better news, than was earlier reported. 45 versus 52 makes a difference this time of year.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                              I think the Yotes will be running into a buzz saw on Saturday. The Jacks players and coaches will be in a foul mood all week while wanting to get the bad taste of today's game out of their mouth. From the little I've seen of USD,we need to contain their QB from running for big chunks of yardage. Do that and their offense is very ordinary.The Jacks need to jump on them right out of the gate just like they did two weeks ago against Youngstown.
                              The Jacks should be focused after the loss to the Bison. Jacks played well enough to win that game but HUGE mistakes set both the offense and defense back. This is a game that ZZ rights the ship and he runs for 200+. I've seen the Yotes try and stop good power running teams and they cannot!

Run ZZ Run! Our defense will shine as usual and our offense will be cliking. Poor it on Rabbits.

GBGBGJ

Comment

Working...
                              X