• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Excuses for an SDSU win Saturday

No Bison Smack yet???

My candidates for some Bison excuses if SDSU pulls off an upset:

-Jensen

-Deer opener

-Officials (that's refs for any Bison fans reading)

-Low student turnout

-Still partying from National Championship
    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Re: Top Excuses for an SDSU win Saturday

Oh, one more:

-Nate Wolters' dad
    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

A hanging chad....

Comment

Even a blind squirrel can find a nut every once in a while
        "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

What are you talking about, the Bison won't lose, they are BY FAR the best team in the FCS this year, I mean Look at the schedule they have played, it is SO MUCH stronger than ours. And honestly they way they have been winning, just has been blowing teams away. There is no chance the Jacks win this, none at all.
          I threw up a little bit in my mouth typing this

Comment

My favorite.....we didn't execute or play the game the way we are capable of playing.Everyone who loses says this!

Comment

It could be that some of the players are late for the game due to post election parties. There are a few players on the Bison team who are active in politics
              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

...Season ticket holders just sit in their seats and won't cheer.

...public address announcer forgot to lead cheers

...screw-up in releasing players on work release from jail

and, of course, when all other excuses seem hollow: blame UND.

Comment

Nick Mertens
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

SDSU qb gets a concussion, but goes back in the game when needed...because he is needed...and Stig would never do anything unethical. Oh wait...this is a few years old. My bad. Should be a fun week. Will have to stop back with better ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                      SDSU qb gets a concussion, but goes back in the game when needed...because he is needed...and Stig would never do anything unethical. Oh wait...this is a few years old. My bad. Should be a fun week. Will have to stop back with better ammo.
                      We expect much better out of you. like how your coaches expect the team to be upstanding quaility non law breaks citizens........
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                        We expect much better out of you. like how your coaches expect the team to be upstanding quaility non law breaks citizens........
                        Just think of laws as more of guidelines and it is easier to swallow.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                          Oh, one more:

-Nate Wolters' dad
                          Must spread rep before giving it to SF Rabbit Fan again.
                          Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                            It could be that some of the players are late for the game due to post election parties. There are a few players on the Bison team who are active in politics

+++++
                            Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

I realize the game is in Fargo,but the Bison fans will still probably blame it on the bathroom facilities in the tailgating lot in Brookings.

Comment

Working...
                              X