Bison Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bison Week

SDSU will win the conference with a win in Fargo against #1! Anyone else making the trip up!? I can't wait. The game and tailgating Saturday should be a blast!
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Re: Bison Week

are there going to be tickets available?

Comment

Originally posted by leeshajo View Post
      are there going to be tickets available?
      Sold out
      Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
        SDSU will win the conference with a win in Fargo against #1! Anyone else making the trip up!? I can't wait. The game and tailgating Saturday should be a blast!
        Stop by the Frisco Cruiser at tailgating! Tickets are really, really hard to find as a Bison fan. I'd guess you would need to be very lucky to get tickets as a Jacks fan at this point.

Comment

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/379359/

I will be watching in my living room

Comment

I'm thinking Jacks 12 Bison 9

Comment

With both teams offenses struggling lately, this has potential to be one heck of a defensive battle.

That being said, total points between the two teams will probably be in the 70-80 range.
              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

The Game in Fargo in 2008 is a game I will never forget. I got to be on the field and hand the team the Dakota Marker after the game. They had the Marker positioned in front of their student section. I had so much **** said to me throughout the game. It was nice to turn around at the end of the game and just smile.

That being said, I have no idea how this game will go! If our defense plays how it did in the second half yesterday we will have a chance no matter what the offense does. But, our offense HAS to do something in this game. I don't care anymore if it is through the air or on the ground. Somebody just needs to make a play. However, I would probably stay away from Marcus Williams.

Indiana St. Showed that these guys are beatable and it doesn't appear that they are firing on all cylinders like earlier this season. It will be nuts in the Fargo Dome with the crowd an that damn cannon. Anything can happen. Jacks win 24-23 on a made fg to win the game.
                Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Invitation as well to the Bison Battle Wagon. I think all that coming will really enjoy the tailgate area, all is paved now which is good because they are allready forecasting rain for this Saturday. Lots open 5 hours prior to kick off. This is one of my favorite games of the year and enjoy talking to your fan base that will travel. Remember to bring the smack over on our smack board. Nobody should leave the lot hungry, our fans love to grill etc. and there is enough food there to feed all of Brookings. As far as the game goes, this is the game of the year for both teams with alot riding on this Saturday, and will be a tough victory to whoever wins. Hope alot of your fans make it and have a great time.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                    With both teams offenses struggling lately, this has potential to be one heck of a defensive battle.That being said, total points between the two teams will probably be in the 70-80 range.
                    If there are that many points scored SDSU will be on the losing side, and by a lot. If State can keep the total points under 50 they have a good shot at winning this thing.

Comment

+1 for NDSU

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                        With both teams offenses struggling lately, this has potential to be one heck of a defensive battle.

That being said, total points between the two teams will probably be in the 70-80 range.
                        Why do you think it will be high scoring?

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                          Why do you think it will be high scoring?
                          I don't think it will be, but that's sometimes how it goes. The games you'd think will be a low scoring Defensive battle, sometimes end up a shootout.
                          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

We are heading out from Pierre around 1 p.m. on Friday to make the journey to Fargo. Tailgating and the game should be a blast.

Comment

I can imagine us getting creamed by NDSU but also can see it being tight all the way through. Idk the only thing for sure is that it won't be a blowout in our favor...

Comment

Working...
                              X