Z-squared gets love from the Strib...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z-squared gets love from the Strib...

Great article by Patrick Reusse about Division I's leading rusher.

http://www.startribune.com/sports/17...1.html?refer=y

And he also breaks down the numbers...

http://www.startribune.com/sports/173620361.html
    Last edited by jackrabit1; 10-10-2012, 09:01 PM. Reason: added another link
    I am Ed. Fear me.

Re: Z-squared gets love from the Strib...

Really nice article, but check out the comments section Lakes Bison strikes again.

Comment

Does Lakes even have a job? Heck, does he even have a girlfriend?
      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
        Does Lakes even have a job? Heck, does he even have a girlfriend?
        Kind of late to the game, what is the deal with Lakes? Just another over zealous, mouth breathing, super fan?

Comment

Originally posted by rabbits64 View Post
          Kind of late to the game, what is the deal with Lakes? Just another over zealous, mouth breathing, super fan?
          This discription of Lakes would be an understatment. Seen him a few times in Brookings/SF and even met him once(unfortunately). Complete toolbox...yes not just one tool, but the whole box!!

Great article from Ruesse...I have a feeling he's been quite impressed with both SDSU and NDSU have been able to put together since their move to D-1, especially with MN kids.

Go Jacks!!
          SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Is it possible that, at the given time, the most successful current college football player and most successful current college basketball player that hail from the state of MN both reside in Brookings, SD and wear yellow and blue? I'm sure I'm forgetting others that are out there performing well, but you could probably still make that argument.
            "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
              Is it possible that, at the given time, the most successful current college football player and most successful current college basketball player that hail from the state of MN both reside in Brookings, SD and wear yellow and blue? I'm sure I'm forgetting others that are out there performing well, but you could probably still make that argument.
              Probably most successful current "offensive player" (Zach Zenner). NDSU has probably the most successful current "defensive player" (Marcus Williams). Both are very good.

Comment

If healthy,Trevor Mbakwe probably gives Nate a run for the money in the basketball area. Both are projected to be drafted,but I think Mbakwe is ranked a bit higher.

Comment

Excellent question that gets to the heart of a potential recruiting advantage for the Jacks. As they build reputations on giving kids from the region like this a chance, success can follow success.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                    If healthy,Trevor Mbakwe probably gives Nate a run for the money in the basketball area. Both are projected to be drafted,but I think Mbakwe is ranked a bit higher.
                    Is Mbakwe from a MN high school, or just since started with Gophs?

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                      Is Mbakwe from a MN high school, or just since started with Gophs?
                      Trevor Mbakwe is from St. Paul and went to St. Bernard's High School.
                      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                      - Steven Wright

Comment

What is Lakes' favorite thing to do on the lake (and on the internet)?

TROLL

Star Tribune does a nice story or a relevant subject regarding a Twin Cities athlete (that isn't a National Champion Bison). How dare thee? I hate to paint the Bizun faithful the same color as that tool (Lakes), but seriously, how many times has he been dropped on his head?

Comment

Seems to me the more that human virus is given attention, the more he thinks he may have some relevance in life and he will continue to spew his vitriol.

Don't feed trolls.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                            Seems to me the more that human virus is given attention, the more he thinks he may have some relevance in life and he will continue to spew his vitriol.

Don't feed trolls.
                            I tought it was don't feed ogres. Or don't feed the geese because its a fine or something like that.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                            X