TOB to return to team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOB to return to team

Now that I made your heart skip a beat........

EARLY APRIL FOOL'S!!!!!!!!!

Be thankful we're 4-1 and enjoy the BYE week!

waterboy_2.jpg
    With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Re: TOB to return to team

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
    Now that I made your heart skip a beat........

EARLY APRIL FOOL'S!!!!!!!!!

Be thankful we're 4-1 and enjoy the BYE week!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]392[/ATTACH]
    That's funny, its almost like he never left the team...

In 2011 TOB had 5 touchdowns and 7 interceptions in 3 games. He completed 61% of his passes.
    In 2012 Sumner has 5 touchdowns and 9 interceptions in 5 games. He is completing 50% of his passes.

I am very thankful we are 4-1, Sumner can't keep throwing the ball to the other team.
    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
      That's funny, its almost like he never left the team...

In 2011 TOB had 5 touchdowns and 7 interceptions in 3 games. He completed 61% of his passes.
      In 2012 Sumner has 5 touchdowns and 9 interceptions in 5 games. He is completing 50% of his passes.

I am very thankful we are 4-1, Sumner can't keep throwing the ball to the other team.
      Did TOB have a mangled up thumb too?That's a glaring omission in your comparison stats.I agree the interceptions have to be greatly reduced though,be it a mental or physical problem.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
        Did TOB have a mangled up thumb too?That's a glaring omission in your comparison stats.I agree the interceptions have to be greatly reduced though,be it a mental or physical problem.
        I was only saying Sumner isn't playing much (any?) better than TOB.

I think its weak to make a joke at TOB's expense, a guy who hasn't been on the team for over a year.
        “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
          I think its weak to make a joke at TOB's expense, a guy who hasn't been on the team for over a year.
          Wait first it was funny now it's weak? On the one hand I see your point, on the other I don't give a ****. I'd rather bag on TOB, than Sumner.

My point is people need to get off suicide watch over a 4-1 start. Sumner will take care of business, we know he has it in him. They just got Rollin back, he wasn't going to just step in and be superman already. Sumner has had to adjust to basically losing his two best receivers , so has the staff on play calls. Two weeks to heal up some more and get acclimated again.
          With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Whether they have similar stats or not, they are not similar players. One of them is a leader who you can tell lifts up the emotions and spirits of both the offense and the defense. The other one never had the trust of his teamates and never acted like a leader. Sumner makes the entire team better.

Comment

Originally posted by mnjackrbt View Post
              Whether they have similar stats or not, they are not similar players. One of them is a leader who you can tell lifts up the emotions and spirits of both the offense and the defense. The other one never had the trust of his teamates and never acted like a leader. Sumner makes the entire team better.
              +++++++++ Trust of his teammates. Seems like the Coaching staff refused to deal with this issue until it was too late.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                Unless his thumb is the source of his decision making, that doesn't account for some of the throws he's made. The guy has a ton of talent and upside (just watch him live vs on TV), but if he keeps making some of those idiotic throws the defense/running game will have to keep bailing us out.

*EDIT - Pretty lame to bring up TOB just to get some cheap laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Danger41 View Post
                  Unless his thumb is the source of his decision making, that doesn't account for some of the throws he's made. The guy has a ton of talent and upside (just watch him live vs on TV), but if he keeps making some of those idiotic throws the defense/running game will have to keep bailing us out.

I never brought up TOB in the first place,the creator of the thread did,i was only responding to the first posters assertion that TOB and Summner had roughly the same stats without mentioning the fact that Summner had a mangled up thumb this year so far.No disrespect intended toward TOB at all.

Comment

1st of all I don't get the point of this thread. Second of all, Sumner has looked like crap, and yes a bunch of that has to do with his thumb, which he demanded to play too early against Kansas which I have no doubt pushed back his recovery time. But if he had the running game of last year the Jacks would be 1-4 if not 0-5 the way he has performed. I don't care if its injury or not its just a fact, and I would like to hear some of the comments if that was the case. The season Zenner has had, could make me look alright at QB. I hope its just the thumb though and after a bye week he comes back looking great.

Comment

Originally posted by Danger41 View Post

No doubt in my mind that in the coming weeks we will ALL be singing the praises of Austin Sumner. Our passing game will be just fine. Rollins has been hurt and most people would rightfully so call him our best rec'r. Our offensive line has two starters waiting to play their first down of the year and last but not least our starting QB has and injured thumb.

Its all coming together, we are 4 and 1, have not played our best football as of yet and getting healthy.

GBGBGJ

Comment

Working...
                      X