Sell in Minneapolis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sell in Minneapolis

Unfortunately I was not able to attend the information session with Sell last night in Minneapolis. Did anyone on here get a chance to attend last night's session? I think it is great they are reaching out to the Twin Cities. SDSU has a large amount of alumni in the TC, and to reach out is a great approach. I would imagine they are also targeting other metro areas where we have significant alumni presence, i.e. Omaha, KC, Rapid...

I appreicate what they are doing in the Athletic Department.

Re: Sell in Minneapolis

Originally posted by rabbits64 View Post
    Unfortunately I was not able to attend the information session with Sell last night in Minneapolis. Did anyone on here get a chance to attend last night's session? I think it is great they are reaching out to the Twin Cities. SDSU has a large amount of alumni in the TC, and to reach out is a great approach. I would imagine they are also targeting other metro areas where we have significant alumni presence, i.e. Omaha, KC, Rapid...

I appreicate what they are doing in the Athletic Department.
    It was my understanding that this meeting was primarily or maybe exclusive to former athletes. The primary purpose being to raise the additional money needed for the field house project.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
    X