Coyote Tablegate Express

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coyote Tablegate Express

One of my colleagues in Sioux Falls mentioned this to me yesterday. Anyone have any insight or opinion? Seems like a reasonable idea.

http://www.goyotes.com/ot/tablegate-express.html
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Coyote Tablegate Express

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    One of my colleagues in Sioux Falls mentioned this to me yesterday. Anyone have any insight or opinion? Seems like a reasonable idea.

http://www.goyotes.com/ot/tablegate-express.html
    I tend to believe this is an idea that has been overlooked. Seems as you get older and living in SF, it may seem like a hassle to drive to Brookings find parking etc, and a bus ride would be more comfortable, but the downside is having your own transportation allows one to enjoy the campus and Some place special after the game. I would hope SDSU looks into doing something similar.

Comment

The Sioux Empire Staters Chapter (Sioux Falls Alumni Association Chapter) has tried buses a couple of times in the past and didn't have much success. It appeared that our Alumni and friends in Sioux Falls wanted the freedom to travel when they wanted to.

The West River Jacks have a bus trip planned for the USD vs. SDSU game (they have tickets with seats in CAS).

http://www.statealum.com/s/1108/inde...=13&calcid=685

Good luck to USD, who knows maybe it will work for them.

Go State!

Comment

Originally posted by 89rabbit View Post
        The Sioux Empire Staters Chapter (Sioux Falls Alumni Association Chapter) has tried buses a couple of times in the past and didn't have much success. It appeared that our Alumni and friends in Sioux Falls wanted the freedom to travel when they wanted to.

The West River Jacks have a bus trip planned for the USD vs. SDSU game (they have tickets with seats in CAS).

Go State!
        This is where my feeling on it stands. Its a short enough trip that I'd just as soon have my own timeline. Now, if you want to enjoy adult beverages before, during and after the game this is a way to get back to Sioux Falls safely. I have no idea if they had any takers for the Colgate game.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by 89rabbit View Post

http://www.statealum.com/s/1108/inde...=13&calcid=685

Go State!
          I guess I forgot about this. Well maybe the Yotes will find the same problem. As far as the beverage thing that bus trip would work for that too.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
            One of my colleagues in Sioux Falls mentioned this to me yesterday. Anyone have any insight or opinion? Seems like a reasonable idea.http://www.goyotes.com/ot/tablegate-express.html
            I have a buddy that's been doing this for at least a couple years, but they leave from Champs. They love it and it's a great idea. Wish SDSU could get large groups of people to do it. The group of people are mostly younger from what he tells me.
            Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Too much stuff to bring: Chairs, beer, food, blankets, kids(optional). Great idea once or twice, but sometimes you want to stick around Brookings and hang with friends, etc.
              With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

I can think of at least five friends that live in SF that would take full advantage of this. To them Brookings has run it course as far as the night life goes. They are in their late twenties to mid thirties young professionals that have advanced professionally passed the"first job after college". It depends on the target market. Is there a young alumni group or similar type with the Jackrabbit Club that would/ could cater to market?
                We...ARE...STATE!
                SOUTH...DAKOTA...STATE!!

Comment

Working...
                X