Zenner MVFC Ath of Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zenner MVFC Ath of Week

No surprise here: Zach Zenner is one of the MVFC Athletes of the Week.

Zach was recognized as the offensive player of the week. Defensive player of the week was Ben Erickson, Safety, Illinois State. Newcomer of the week was running back Jonathon Miller, Illinois State. Special teams player of the week was NDSU's Marcus Williams, recognized for outstanding penmanship on a petition.

Here's the story link:
    http://valley-football.org/news/defa...week---sept-8/

Okay, putting on a smiley face for the penmanship crack.
    Last edited by JackJD; 09-09-2012, 09:12 PM.

Re: Zenner MVFC Ath of Week

TV posted this on his twitter account:
    Through Week 2, SDSU RB Zach Zenner leads the FCS in rushing at 461 yards. Second place: 280. Zenner had 278 on Saturday.
    I think we might be running the ball okay at the moment.
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
      TV posted this on his twitter account:I think we might be running the ball okay at the moment.
      I'm glad Stig moved Kool back to WR and Zenner is playing very well. O-line is creating nice holes and that is a huge credit to the new oline coach. I have heard from a reliable person that this new oline coach focuses ALOT on technique and it is showing. Now, if Sumner gets 100% healthy and the passing game opens up this could be a scary offense.
      "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

I saw some highlights from Saturday's game on Jackrabbit Insider and definitely have to give some big credit to the offensive line. Hopefully the injured linemen will return by conference season and help keep those running lanes wide open for Zenner.

Comment

Zenner is ridiculously quick. I was lucky enough to get down on the sidelines and got to truly appreciate his speed. He's a very good running back with a compliment of very talented players around him. I'm excited to see what this offense can do.

Comment

The New Ball of Hate?
            Z'yalater?
            Begins and ends with Z?
            Dub Z's?
            Double Z?
            ZeeZeenator?
            Too many Z's, caught you napping?
            and the corny list can go on and on........
            Let's tag on another couple hundred this weekend is all I can say......

(TDZZ?)
            With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Austin Sumner referred to Zenner as Z2 (Z-squared) in a Tweet. That works.
              Holy nutmeg!

Comment

I've heard his teammates call him double Z, ZZ's and Z-squared. I prefer Z-squared.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Z-squared=TD
                  Simple Jackrabbit Algebra really.........
                  With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Holy crap, where did this guy come from?

I have only seen a few highlights of him (Kansas run was awesome) but holy crap, he is putting up awesome stats. The O-line obviously is kicking ass too.

Zenner keeps this production up and SDSU is going to give everyone in the conference a run.........sh** they will win it. I know there is a lot of season left but man, he is kicking a**!!

Game in Fargo will be a battle.

Comment

Originally posted by Bison Fan in NW MN View Post
                      Holy crap, where did this guy come from?

I have only seen a few highlights of him (Kansas run was awesome) but holy crap, he is putting up awesome stats. The O-line obviously is kicking ass too.
                      And our top two offensive lineman haven't played yet.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                        And our top two offensive lineman haven't played yet.
                        Our TOP two best offensive lineman may find it difficult to get back in to the starting line up? Coach Stig is a very stubborn man and may elect to stay pat? John and Alex will certainly add to the depth and make the Jacks a better team. We will see if they start? I am thinking the O line is doing a pretty good job right now!

One concern I continue to have is our special teams! In a close game against quality teams little things like not fair catching balls to improve field positions will hurt you. I am how ever confident the Coach Stig will get this problem solved.

Is it Saturday yet? I think I am going to crank up the grill, throw and a burger, grab a brew, put on my Jacks hat, close my eyes and use my good imagination. Cannot wait!

GBGBGJ

Comment

Z+Z= 2Z ,but,ZxZ =ZZ or Z squared.....I'll defer to a math major.
                          I like z squared = td.(simple jackrabbit formula for success)
                          Last edited by jackdaniel; 09-23-2012, 06:58 PM.

Comment

The Zennergizer Bunny
                            @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                            --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Working...
                            X