Football Television Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football Television Schedule

Updated information on the television viewing schedules for 2012 football games.

Sep 1 at Kansas 6 p.m. (www.kuathletics.com)

Sep 8 at SELA 7 p.m. ---> No television available.

Sep 15 UC-Davis 2 p.m. (Midco Sports Network)

Sep 22 at Ind St 1:05 p.m. (Jackrabbit Network)

Sep 29 Missouri St 6 p.m. (Mediacom) (ESPN3)

Oct 13 WIU 6 p.m. (Mediacom) (ESPN3)

Oct 20 at UNI 3 p.m. (Mediacom)

Oct 27 YSU 2 p.m. (Midco Sports Network) (ESPN3)

Nov 3 at SIU 2 p.m.

Nov 10 at NDSU 2:30 p.m. (Fox College Sports)

Nov 17 USD 2 p.m. (Midco Sports Network)

Last edited by SDSUAlum08; 09-25-2012, 08:00 PM.
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Re: Football Television Schedule

Please post updates for any viewing options available. I don't see anything on the Jackrabbit Network with Tyler Merriam yet.

I'll update as we move along.
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

I saw that KDLT is going to show the USD-Montana game. Does anyone know if any Jacks games will be picked up by any of the Sioux Falls network stations ?

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
        I saw that KDLT is going to show the USD-Montana game. Does anyone know if any Jacks games will be picked up by any of the Sioux Falls network stations ?
        According to TV it is highly unlikely.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
          According to TV it is highly unlikely.
          $9.95 to watch the State - Kansas game on Saturday at www.kuathletics.com

Comment

It looks like the game will be streamed for free against Southeastern Louisiana at this site: http://www2.selu.edu/thesoutheasternchannel/live/

Comment

Per Royallion05, the game against SELA will not be streamed online as anticipated.

Comment

Football game at Indian State can be watched via the Jackrabbit Sports Network at www.gojacks.com.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                  Football game at Indian State can be watched via the Jackrabbit Sports Network at www.gojacks.com.
                  e

On the site it says audio and stats only...am I missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitden View Post
                    e

On the site it says audio and stats only...am I missing something?
                    The video one is right below the radio one.The radio starts at 12:00 pm , the video starts at 12:30 PM.Hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                      The video one is right below the radio one.The radio starts at 12:00 pm , the video starts at 12:30 PM.Hope that helps.
                      another day of Neulion dropped signals and lost signals. happened already here. at least the Big Ten is back on DishNetwork.

Comment

I've got the video feed running but it is very poor quality. Anyone else experiencing this?

Comment

Originally posted by JackFlash View Post
                          I've got the video feed running but it is very poor quality. Anyone else experiencing this?
                          Yes, but that's very typical. I'm just glad we can watch it. There is no reason for State to play a CONFERENCE game and not be able to watch it.

Comment

No problem with the video here,other than I think the camera man may be watching his first game ever.

Comment

Per TV on twitter:

OK, so I'm not crazy: ESPN3 airing the next two SDSU games only became official yesterday. @ValleyFootball lined it up.
                              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                              X