Danny Batten update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Batten update

Coaching changes and other events are hurdles in Batten's way to stay on the Bills roster:
    http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...ws|text|Sports

Re: Danny Batten update

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    Coaching changes and other events are hurdles in Batten's way to stay on the Bills roster:
    Looks like the Bills have cut Shawne Merriman.
    "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
      Looks like the Bills have cut Shawne Merriman.
      Wasn't he the one that was supposed to be ahead of Danny last season?

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
        Wasn't he the one that was supposed to be ahead of Danny last season?
        Danny took his spot when Merriman went down last year yes

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
          A lot of players who get moved out of one system catch on with another; he has experience and drive, don't underestimate that even if his future is not in buffalo.

Comment

Per his facebook fan page, DAnny has been cut by the Bills.
            I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
              his future is not in buffalo.
              not necessarily a bad thing.......good luck to Danny one of my favorite Jacks of all time.....
              With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
                not necessarily a bad thing.......good luck to Danny one of my favorite Jacks of all time.....
                You are right. Probably better he's not in Buffalo any more. His style of play doesnt fit with the new defense in Buffalo. He will get his shot somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post

He is one of my favorite Jacks of all time too. Always loved watching him play and is the reason I became a season ticketholder.

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFallsJack View Post
                    He is one of my favorite Jacks of all time too. Always loved watching him play and is the reason I became a season ticketholder.
                    Mine too, I was hoping we would have one stream of outstanding players like Danny from Arizona, but I risk teeing off one fiesty redhead, I will say the Arizona kids have been a big contribution to SDSU football and will continue too into the future. Danny will in my opionion be playing somewhere on Sunday.

Comment

TV said in his tweet that the up side is that it is early enough he may catch on with another team. Let's hope so. Maybe a team that has a better chance of being on the Tele (Buffalo is the worst there).

SUPERBUNNY
                      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Not sure what this means but: Batten was cut because of failure to disclose physical condition designation per a league source per @RavensInsider

Comment

Originally posted by SidelineObserver View Post
                          Not sure what this means but: Batten was cut because of failure to disclose physical condition designation per a league source per @RavensInsider
                          It means that they claim he had/has some type of injury that he failed to disclose and will go after all or part of his signing bonus. Its new with the new collective bargaining deal, and is generally meant to go after those who sign without telling the truth about their health and then can't even walk to the field 2 weeks into the year. If this is true I'm not really sure how this would play out, Batten sat out a year on the IR, played quite a bit last year, and had suited up for the pre-season and played a few downs. Most Buffalo fans/reporters didn't expect him to make the roster with their draft and switch back to a 4-3 from a 3-4 anyways. This just seems very odd (if true).

Comment

Working...
                          X