TV; Feature on Seth Daughters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV; Feature on Seth Daughters

Great story on TE Seth Daughters in today's Argus Leader.

"Once again, Seth Daughters is on the cusp of a breakout season except this time he’s out of original ACLs to tear."

Link:

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...Seth-Daughters

I was watching Seth when he injured his ACL in the S Utah game. It was tough to watch him come off the field because he knew what happened before the docs talked to him. He was ready for a break-out season and sounds like he's ready again.

Re: TV; Feature on Seth Daughters

Good article on a guy who could be a huge part of the offense. Daughters is more important than ever right now, considering the injuries at RB and WR.

Comment

Coach Eidsness loves his tight ends, and now that he's calling the plays, Daughters should have plenty of opportunities to show off his talent if he can stay healthy.

Can football season start already?!
      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
      - Steven Wright

Comment

I like the potential to have both Daughters and Cam Jones on the field at the same time. The defense could have a hard time having the correct personnel on the field. Do they bring in an extra d-back to protect against the pass, or do they need the extra linebacker to stop the run with a powerful seven man front from Daughters to Jones? We could have a real threat with play action pass this year!

Comment

Tight Ends are an integral part of the offense. Coach Eidsness knows that as he's worked with plenty of good ones in the past. I may be a little biased, but that's what you get from me :-)
          I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
            I may be a little biased,
            A LITTLE biased? A LITTLE?!
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
              Tight Ends are an integral part of the offense. Coach Eidsness knows that as he's worked with plenty of good ones in the past. I may be a little biased, but that's what you get from me :-)
              nice!

Comment

Working...
              X