Tne new kid..Anthony Rose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tne new kid..Anthony Rose

hopefully he had pac 12 talent could be a huge steal for us if he had the tools they reported. Hope that is the case.

Re: Tne new kid..Anthony Rose

I was trying to find out who this kid was and TV's Camp Chronicles has some of the info.

The Colorado Buffs were also interested in him last year, but academics was an issue. I hope the kid gets focused on being a student-athlete, so that his football talent can create opportunities for his future life. If so, some quality production for the Rabbits would be an added bonus. Appears to be worth a flyer, considering he is on campus as a walk-on.

Comment

I know the kid personally, he and my son played together in high school. He is very talented but I believed that there was noone reinforcing the student athlete concept at home, and had to learn that from the school of hard knocks. I believe he can do it.
      Last edited by FeistyRedheadAZ; 08-19-2012, 11:04 PM. Reason: stoopid autocorrect.

Comment

Originally posted by FeistyRedheadAZ View Post
        I know the kid personally, he and my son played together in high school. He is very talented but I believed that there was noone reinforcing the student athlete concept at home, and had to learn that from the school of hard knocks. I believe he can do it.
        Well...Stig's crew carries a pretty good record of getting kids to follow the academic guidelines and be successful. If he tries and works his tail off for school they will stick by him like family.
        With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Working...
        X