Backyard Tailgating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backyard Tailgating

Anyone have any insight on who I need to contact to discuss getting a reserved spot in the Backyard? My group has been tailgating in the priority lot, but we are considering a move to the Backyard. I already tried gojacks.com with very little success. Any information is appreciated.
    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Re: Backyard Tailgating

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
    Anyone have any insight on who I need to contact to discuss getting a reserved spot in the Backyard? My group has been tailgating in the priority lot, but we are considering a move to the Backyard. I already tried gojacks.com with very little success. Any information is appreciated.
    Christi Williams in the Ticker Office

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
      Christi Williams in the Ticker Office
      That's the ticket.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
        I find it very weird you can't find that contact information in the tailgating section. I looked for it too. You should tell them that when you talk to them.
        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
          I find it very weird you can't find that contact information in the tailgating section. I looked for it too. You should tell them that when you talk to them.
          Will do. Good suggestion.
          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Anyone know where you can find some good tailgating stuff for the football games? I'm trying to find a canopy tent for the games. They need to add a tailgating section in their online store. There's not much there.
            Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Anyone know where you can find some good tailgating stuff for the football games? I'm trying to find a canopy tent for the games. They need to add a tailgating section in their online store. There's not much there.
              Did a quick search. I found a pretty cool site where you can make a customizable tent for tailgating.

Tent stuff here: <link of stupid company removed>

Random Jackrabbit Gear here: http://sdsufans.com/board/showthread...ear-on-the-web!! <link of stupid company removed>
              Last edited by filbert; 02-20-2014, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mmiller_34 View Post
                Did a quick search. I found a pretty cool site where you can make a customizable tent for tailgating.

Tent stuff here: <link of stupid company removed>

Is that legal to do without SDSU's permission? I'd do it as long as I didn't get in trouble for it.
                Last edited by filbert; 02-20-2014, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Is that legal to do without SDSU's permission? I'd do it as long as I didn't get in trouble for it.
                  Tailgating will be interesting this year. First the entire north part of the lot is still unusable. Piles of black dirt and I thin the trees on the north side are scheduled to come out yet this summer? The construction or destruction in the north lot will affect 8 or 10 spots. If you currently have a spot you better hold onto it. It will be a mud pie if it rains.

GBGBGJ

Comment

I promise I won't tell on you.

Comment

Any company that wants to put SDSU's logo on their product (be it a tent, t-shirt, key chain, or whaterve) has to be a licensed vendor and pay SDSU royalties. They also must get their product and design approved by SDSU. If they don't the company mfg. the product is the one that will be in trouble.

Go State!

Comment

P.S. The bookstore sells yellow and blue Jackrabbit pop-up tents with the Jackrabbit on them (the Alumni Association has two), and looking at that web site I would guess they are not a licensed vendor so they will not be able to put a logo on their tents.

Go State!

Comment

I have been informed via e-mail by someone from buyshade.com that they don't appreciate having their business linked here . . . some drivel about "unnatural links" driving down their Google ratings.

Apparently they don't want your business.

I'm extremely tempted in order to allow them to continue in their apparently uncomfortable lesson in trusting Google to manage their corporate reputation.

But I'll be (relatively) nice. This time.
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                            I have been informed via e-mail by someone from buyshade.com that they don't appreciate having their business linked here . . . some drivel about "unnatural links" driving down their Google ratings.

Apparently they don't want your business.

I'm extremely tempted in order to allow them to continue in their apparently uncomfortable lesson in trusting Google to manage their corporate reputation.

But I'll be (relatively) nice. This time.
                            So (let me see if I'm getting this) they would rather not have word spread about their company to people that would be interested in their products? Because it was linked here? Seems like a good policy.
                            Originally posted by JackFan96
                            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                              So (let me see if I'm getting this) they would rather not have word spread about their company to people that would be interested in their products? Because it was linked here? Seems like a good policy.
                              Yeah i was just thinking that too. Most businesses I would think would like to get the free word of mouth.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                              X