3. DeNarius McGhee - Montana State
    4. Austin Sumner - South Dakota State
    5. Derek Carr - UT Martin
    6. Matt Brown - Illinois State
    7. Taylor Heinicke - Old Dominion
    8. Kurt Hess - Youngstown State
    9. Jeff Mathews - Cornell
    10. Thomas Wilson - Elon
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Re: Top FCS Quarterbacks 2012

love the list, and i agree with it...if sumner keeps progressing in his field management the kid has a chance to go big time... He showed he has the arm to do whatever...if he gets smarts and check downs refined the kid was an absolute steal for SDSU and and ABSOLUTE miss for those Big 10 teams that only offered him a preferred walk on.

Comment

It's hard to believe that the returning starter from the defending National Champs didn't even make the list. A lot of these QB's didn't even make the play-offs. I love Sumner's potential to be a star,but it's hard to ignore leading a team to a title.

Comment

Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl, Dan Marino never did - Just sayin

Comment

Who put the list together?

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
            Who put the list together?
            You Tube says FCS Football Rankings.

Have no clue who they are unless they are the offical NCAA. This no doubt will rub Bisonville the wrong way without the inclusion of Brock Jensen.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
              Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl, Dan Marino never did - Just sayin
              This.
              Originally posted by JackFan96
              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

I did some quick checking...the youtube video links back to The Sports Network and their guy who covers FCS: Craig Haley (his title is "FCS Executive Director").

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                  You Tube says FCS Football Rankings.Have no clue who they are unless they are the offical NCAA. This no doubt will rub Bisonville the wrong way without the inclusion of Brock Jensen.
                  Not really we had arguably the best D in FCS last year and I think Marcu Williams is the only one to make any of these "lists" we will be just fine.
                  BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
                    Not really we had arguably the best D in FCS last year and I think Marcu Williams is the only one to make any of these "lists" we will be just fine.
                    Based upon the reaction at Bisonville, I think Nidaros hit the nail on the head.
                    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                      Based upon the reaction at Bisonville, I think Nidaros hit the nail on the head.
                      I would guess they are more than happy to settle for Jensen's stats and a ring.

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                        Outside of Bisonville non of our fans know and or care about this list of opinions
                        BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
                          Outside of Bisonville non of our fans know and or care about this list of opinions
                          Original quote:

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                          You Tube says FCS Football Rankings.

Have no clue who they are unless they are the offical NCAA. This no doubt will rub Bisonville the wrong way without the inclusion of Brock Jensen.
                          :/
                          Originally posted by JackFan96
                          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                            Original quote:

:/
                            Maybe in a word or two, you can explain what this means. I think you are on your way to being a great English teacher. Terse comments and appropriate symbols when applicable. Often referred to as economy of words.
                            Last edited by Nidaros; 06-20-2012, 05:19 AM.

Comment

All I know is it will be very fun and interesting to see how young Mr. Sumner progresses in season 2, when the opponents have 9 games worth of tape on him to break down. I expect nothing but progress from him, I'm just saying it will be interesting to see how teams attack the Jacks. He was mostly cool under pressure last year which is impressive as a freshman, and when I saw him in person showed a nack for feeling the pressure and sliding away from it and completing the play.

I have told my wife and friends around Brandon, we all just have to make time to get up to Brookings and see this team play because I think we are going to see something special continue to develop over the next three years.
                              The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Working...
                              X