Don't Whiz on the Electric Rail.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Whiz on the Electric Rail.

Saw this in my news feed today... and the dead man was a student at IPFW...

I figured Filbert would get a "charge" out of this.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/04/...s-in-evanston/

Next year's smack chant... singing Ren and Stimpy's "Don't whiz on the electric fence"?
    I am Ed. Fear me.

Re: Don't Whiz on the Electric Rail.

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
    Saw this in my news feed today... and the dead man was a student at IPFW...

I figured Filbert would get a "charge" out of this.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/04/...s-in-evanston/

Next year's smack chant... singing Ren and Stimpy's "Don't whiz on the electric fence"?
    Creating a smack thread about someone's death. Aren't you cool?

My guess is Filbert will not get a "charge" out of this, even with his hatred of everything IPFW.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post

My guess is Filbert will not get a "charge" out of this, even with his hatred of everything IPFW.
      I'm kind of shocked you would have such a negative reaction to that post. It wasn't revolting. I guess if it's bad enough, someone will relay it to a mod. It's a current event, watts the big deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Vicks Dead PitBulls View Post
        I'm kind of shocked you would have such a negative reaction to that post. It wasn't revolting. I guess if it's bad enough, someone will relay it to a mod. It's a current event, watts the big deal?
        Sometimes you have to take the negative with the positive. And I don't know why some people have such a short-circuit on this. People go lights-out every day, and sometimes we get enlightened by their stupidity.
        I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Finally an electrifying subject on this message board. Remember, I'm here to keep you grounded.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post

My initial thoughts too...

Comment

Borrowing from our crafty broadcaster....

Winning an Internet argument is like being the Valedictorian of summer school. No matter how much you win by, you're still an idiot.

This subject, while a shock, did make my hair stand on end. While any death is a bad thing, I have ROFLMFAO on more than one occasion for "Darwin Award" deaths. Just fitting that it's an extinct elephant that ended up dead.

So it's the off-season, it's slow, let's enjoy!

Comment

The sad or funny thing about this(depending on which side your on), this is probably not the first or the last time a story like this makes the news. What an embaressing way to go though.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Vicks Dead PitBulls View Post
                  I lean this way...respectfully of course.
                  Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Life is precious, we life our lives to the fullest. Its unfortunate that it ended for this individual in the manner it did. Some how I just cant laugh at this. BUT then I am an old fuddy duddy living one day at a time.

Comment

So Brookings has its own unique wierd death to ponder over. Apparently a homeless guy living under the interstate overpass starts running back and forth across the interstate after drinking and get hit buy a drunk driver. I wonder if he was the guy who was panhandeling on the off ramp with his sign.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Do you remember when your mother told you to always wear clean underwear in case you ever had to go to the hospital?

Apparently not a factor here.
                        I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                          So Brookings has its own unique wierd death to ponder over. Apparently a homeless guy living under the interstate overpass starts running back and forth across the interstate after drinking and get hit buy a drunk driver. I wonder if he was the guy who was panhandeling on the off ramp with his sign.
                          Oh it is better then that, check out the story and headline:

http://www.keloland.com/NewsDetail61...I29/?Id=130835

Drunk Driver Kills Naked Man On I-29

and it all happened at 6 am, crazy stuff. That is a lot of drinking very early in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post

Drunk Driver Kills Naked Man On I-29

and it all happened at 6 am, crazy stuff. That is a lot of drinking very early in the morning.

Thus the comment about not needing clean underwear.
                            I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
                              Thus the comment about not needing clean underwear.
                              No I got your comment. I wanted to provide the link to the story and I was calling attention to the headline. Pretty sure the guy who wrote the headline has never written that before. I was also amazed at all the bad decision making that had to take place so early in the morning for this event to occur. Didn't mean to imply anything else. I totally got that you and goon knew what was going on.

Comment

Working...
                              X