• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring game

Roll Call! Who besides me is going?

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=205416136

Re: Spring game

Will be with you LJ. Almost got submarined by a wedding, but have received a reprieve from the better half...might be a few minutes late, but will be there!

Comment

Hmm....paint or spring game.....paint or spring game.

Tough choice.

See you there!
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I'll be watching from a VERY long ways away. Go Jacks!

Comment

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...nclick_check=1

Comment

I'm going

Comment

So. What's the scoop and results who did what?
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I was there for the 1st half. I thought Zenner and Gandy looked good but other than that ... I was whelmed.
                Originally posted by JackFan96
                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Probably the biggest development in the spring game was R.C. Kilgore's knee injury. I missed the play myself, but in speaking with Bo Helm this morning, he was in on a tackle, got up, took a step and collapsed. I forget exactly was Bo said mcl sprain or strain, and he won't miss time come fall It wasn't as serious as it could have been.

I did see R.C. this morning as well, but didn't get a chance to talk to him.
                  "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Coach Stig said in the Argus Leader that Kilgore is unlikely to miss more than 3 to 5 weeks of off-season training because of the injury. It looked bad, at the time, and I feared the worse. 3 to 5 weeks is a relief.
                    This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                      I was there for the 1st half. I thought Zenner and Gandy looked good but other than that ... I was whelmed.
                      How did the lines look? Anyone on D step up or any other new guys besides gandy.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                        How did the lines look? Anyone on D step up or any other new guys besides gandy.
                        I'm not familiar enough with line play or the new players to make a call on that. There were times when the offensive lines would open up nice holes for runners and there were times when plays would get blown up in the backfield. I don't know enough about the ins and outs of football to give too much analysis, though.
                        Originally posted by JackFan96
                        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Working...
                        X