Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Article on new O-line coach

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...ws|text|Sports

“I tell the guys all the time, ‘I didn’t come here to win five games. I didn’t come here to win 10 games,’” Flynn said. “I came here to win the conference, I came here to go to the playoffs and I came here to win a national championship, just because in my playing and coaching career I don’t know anything different than to expect that.”

That's what we needed! A guy who has been there....he all but said.....

With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Re: Article on new O-line coach

I didn't realize Flynn's playing weight was only 250 lbs at Oklahoma until I read the article. That tells me that he had superior intellegence, fundamentals, and effort to most players he lined up against, as he was way less physically gifted, almost to the point that I'm surprised Oklahoma even gave him a chance. This should translate well to coaching.

I'm now that much more excited about this hire.
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Comment

Re: Article on new O-line coach

From my understanding, and this is just what I was told. He grew up on a farm or in a small town in Oklahoma and decided to walk on to the football team. Stuck it out through the years and his senior year earned the starting job at center. From everything I have been told he sounds like he fits right in with the blue collar, bring your hard hat and sack lunch to work kind of style this football team and athletic program is all about.

Comment

Working...
      X