• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Cryibng Out Loud

This is getting ridiculous:

http://www.shopncaasports.com/NCAASp...e_-_Royal_Blue

Re: For Cryibng Out Loud

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
    The only team I can think of off the top of my head that matches those colors is SMU. I'm going to hold off on ordering...
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

My wife a usd grad actually wants one. So she can wear blue to sdsu stuff but still show she is a usd. I said nice try and not for 50 bucks. Hope they didn't pre order and a make a lot of those.

My first thought is that is one confused sweatshirt.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

This ain't much better:

http://www.shopncaasports.com/NCAASp...ody_Sweatshirt

What next?

Comment

Seriously how hard is it to put Jackrabbits or SD State. I mean seriously its peoples job, they shouldn't f*ck up that much. Hopefully after the tourney run by the jacks, ESPN and NCAA will get it right.
          "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

at least they got the colors right on the Dakota State jacket.

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
              Seriously how hard is it to put Jackrabbits or SD State. I mean seriously its peoples job, they shouldn't f*ck up that much. Hopefully after the tourney run by the jacks, ESPN and NCAA will get it right.
              You should see the back of it.................605

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                at least they got the colors right on the Dakota State jacket.
                To NCAA credit, they probably have no idea who Dakota State is but I wonder if some DSU fans will cop that jacket
                "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

I just clicked on the link and it already says "discontinued"? Did they sell any?

Comment

Originally posted by Crashola View Post
                    I just clicked on the link and it already says "discontinued"? Did they sell any?
                    Weird, mayeb they noticed its a mistake, if so, why dont they just take the picture and link down. Thats wierd.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

But wait, there's more ...

March Madness 2012: Profiling Every Team in the Field of 68
                      http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...-dance/page/16

Comment

Congrats Terry on the new job. must be tough taking over starting tourney time. So what Cant TV do.

Comment

This is actually kind of funny. Someone should tweet this to TV.
                          Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                            This is actually kind of funny. Someone should tweet this to TV.
                            I first saw it from a TV tweet.
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                              Weird, mayeb they noticed its a mistake, if so, why dont they just take the picture and link down. Thats wierd.
                              I know at the bottom of the page you can give them "suggestions". Well I sent them a suggestion stating the colors were wrong and we were not USD, we are South Dakota State University (SDSU).

Comment

Working...
                              X