B-Ville BBall Meltdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B-Ville BBall Meltdown

New string just started on Bisonville after they got kerblastificated by WIU at home.

How much will the Bison lose by in the Summit 1st Round??
    Go ahead and put this in the Hall of Shame, I dare you. I am SO fricking ANGRY right now.

Re: B-Ville BBall Meltdown

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
    New string just started on Bisonville after they got kerblastificated by WIU at home.

How much will the Bison lose by in the Summit 1st Round??
    Go ahead and put this in the Hall of Shame, I dare you. I am SO fricking ANGRY right now.
    Well . . . I recall some less-than-exemplary records posted by an SDSU team or two of recent past, so I'm not sure I'm inclined, personally, to cast to many stones . . .
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
      Well . . . I recall some less-than-exemplary records posted by an SDSU team or two of recent past, so I'm not sure I'm inclined, personally, to cast to many stones . . .
      I don't think we ever got so desperate as to suggest pulling scholarships from three fourths of the team and signing seven JUCOs, though

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
        I don't think we ever got so desperate as to suggest pulling scholarships from three fourths of the team and signing seven JUCOs, though
        No . . . mainly because we were playing guys from the football team . . . but that was then, and this is now, isn't it?
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
          One of which beat an exceptional ORU team in the first round a few years ago.

I'm not writing NDSU off yet, they have the talent to make at least one games worth of noise in the tournament.
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
            One of which beat an exceptional ORU team in the first round a few years ago.

I'm not writing NDSU off yet, they have the talent to make at least one games worth of noise in the tournament.
            excellent point... one time when the cliche of new season is true and it really does become one day at a time. ....more optimism on this board for Bison than on their own

Comment

I agree with Rowdy, NDSU is in a funk, plain and simple. All it takes is one player to spark the bunch and upset city here they come.

Comment

Working...
              X