X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plz try and not kill me for this...

okay deep breath....
    worst case scenario for us fans
    1. nate declares for the nba draft after this season. and we cant know how we do the rest of this year, all we know is that he is going to commit to the nba thing and will not be returning next year.
    2. nate minorly tears his acl in tomorrows practice and is unable to play the rest of the year, but does return for next season.

so basically my question is would you sacrifice nates talents next year for a shot at success this year, or would you sacrifice nates talents this year for his talents next year ?? thinking this through, i would say lets give it hell pedal to the metal this year and then have nate get drafted and move on.. okay shoot !

Re: plz try and not kill me for this...

Originally posted by discoDancinJackrabbit View Post
    okay deep breath....
    1. nate declares for the nba draft after this season. and we cant know how we do the rest of this year, all we know is that he is going to commit to the nba thing and will not be returning next year.
    2. nate minorly tears his acl in tomorrows practice and is unable to play the rest of the year, but does return for next season.

so basically my question is would you sacrifice nates talents next year for a shot at success this year, or would you sacrifice nates talents this year for his talents next year ?? thinking this through, i would say lets give it hell pedal to the metal this year and then have nate get drafted and move on.. okay shoot !
    You forgot
    3. Sweet Meteor Of Death.
    4. Total Global Economic Collapse And Ensuing Zombie Apocalypse.
    5. Reelection of <fill in the blank of your least favorite politician>.
    6. Losing to <fill in the blank of your REAL rival school>.
    7. Tripping and tearing off your big toenail.
    8. Eating a bad peanut.

Don't worry about things you can't control. Worry about how to control the things you CAN control.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

okay deep breath....

Or what if Scott Nagy gets kidnapped by aliens and the AD won't pay the ransom,or what if terrorists blow up Frost before tomorrow night or what if....

Comment

okay deep breath....
        You should have stopped after your first 3 words!

Comment

I'm not much for the whole blog and txt acronyms....but one really springs to mind here. W.T.F. is wrong with you?
          With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

I'll play along (for entertainment purposes). I'd rather have him next year completely healthy, because of the simple fact that there would be more games to see him play.

Comment

Originally posted by student View Post
              I'll play along (for entertainment purposes). I'd rather have him next year completely healthy, because of the simple fact that there would be more games to see him play.
              Excellent post, rep pts given.

Comment

plz try and not kill me for this (feeling a little short on attention this morning, disco?): Minorly? Please tell me you're not attempting to earn a degree at SDSU.

Comment

OR if none of this happens and we win the Summit Tourney and we go Dancin (disco music if you'd like it to be)

Comment

The only conceivably possible way to properly respond to even the idea of this thread would be in smack. And there, Filbert would have already retired the trophy with "sweet meteor of death." Is there such a thing as a DNR order in this forum?

Comment

Smack is the correct forum.

Comment

Nothing Bad Ever Happens
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Bad Karma
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                            plz try and not kill me for this (feeling a little short on attention this morning, disco?): Minorly? Please tell me you're not attempting to earn a degree at SDSU.
                            Loved this

+++++++++
                            Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Or....or.....what if our best player came down with mono-like symptoms that could not properly be diagnosed and ended up being a shadow of his former self until he just couldn't play any more.

Yeah, right. Like that would ever happen.
                              I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Working...
                              X