You can have all the wins ya want but ya aint winning in Vermillion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can have all the wins ya want but ya aint winning in Vermillion

How does that one feel. Yotes just too good for the mangly rabbits tonight. Yotes still commanding rivalry with wins in 3 out of 4 in the series. I must say with a winning percentage so high is this really even a rivalry.
    How Bout Them Yotes

Re: You can have all the wins ya want but ya aint winning in Vermillion

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
    How does that one feel. Yotes just too good for the mangly rabbits tonight.
    Did you go to the game or being the fan you are did you stay home?

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
      Did you go to the game or being the fan you are did you stay home?
      I have nothing to do with it, This is about the Yotes domination of SDSU.
      How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Don't feed the troll!!!
        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

I have nothing to do with it, This is about the Yotes domination of SDSU.
          Congrats to USD on the win.
          Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 02-09-2012, 09:10 PM. Reason: Coyote fan is not worth the time.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
            Don't feed the troll!!!
            My bad. Thanks for the reminder.

Comment

Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while.

Comment

How does that one feel. Yotes just too good for the mangly rabbits tonight. Yotes still commanding rivalry with wins in 3 out of 4 in the series. I must say with a winning percentage so high is this really even a rivalry.

What series are you talking about? Jacks have won almost 60 percent of games all-time and it's 1-1 in D-1

Comment

In the category of definition of fair weather fan.

Originator of this thread posted this on this board 24 days ago: "I am getting very close to joining the Jackrabbit fan club. I want to cheer for a team that wins every now and then. "

Mods, is there a penalty for excessive bandagon jumping?

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                    In the category of definition of fair weather fan.

Originator of this thread posted this on this board 24 days ago: "I am getting very close to joining the Jackrabbit fan club. I want to cheer for a team that wins every now and then. "

Mods, is there a penalty for excessive bandagon jumping?
                    Yes. You have to live. With yourself.
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

LOL, congratulations on your domination.
                      “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                        Yes. You have to live. With yourself.
                        I don't know about others on this board, but at the depths of the Jackrabbits' D-1 pioneering transition (bold italics intended),when we were playing football players and suiting up just about anyone who could fit into short pants; in the seasons when we struggled to win a half dozen games, I can proudly and unequivocally say I never, not even once - in the darkest moments or in the depths of doubt - NEVER, EVER once EVER even jokingly thought about becoming a USD fan. Even when they were cleaning up on the remnants of D-II and mocking the trailblazing Jacks. So to have someone open a salt-in-the-wounds smack thread barely three weeks after publicly contemplating dumping the losing Yotes in favor of the Jacks on this very board gets my nomination for Lifetime Chutzpah Achievement Award. As far as I am concerned, you can retire the trophy.

Comment

LOL.
                          Originally posted by JackFan96
                          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                            I don't know about others on this board, but at the depths of the Jackrabbits' D-1 pioneering transition (bold italics intended),when we were playing football players and suiting up just about anyone who could fit into short pants; in the seasons when we struggled to win a half dozen games, I can proudly and unequivocally say I never, not even once - in the darkest moments or in the depths of doubt - NEVER, EVER once EVER even jokingly thought about becoming a USD fan. Even when they were cleaning up on the remnants of D-II and mocking the trailblazing Jacks. So to have someone open a salt-in-the-wounds smack thread barely three weeks after publicly contemplating dumping the losing Yotes in favor of the Jacks on this very board gets my nomination for Lifetime Chutzpah Achievement Award. As far as I am concerned, you can retire the trophy.
                            You my man have been played, as your team was tonight as well. That is two for two. Good night indeed. I would honestly become a Jacks fan when the cowpie was taken out of Brookings and that is never happening. Am I a fanatic, absolutely. I hate losing and love winning and it shows.
                            How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

I hate losing and love winning and it shows.
                              When an adult bases his well-being and happiness on the results of games played by 18-22 year old kids, it is rather sad.

Unfortunately, it is more sad when those kids lose more than they win. I offer you my sincere congratulations because it is obvious that you needed this win more than most of us. I honestly hope this makes you smile tomorrow; it must have been a tough year thus far.

Originally posted by JackFan96
                              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Working...
                              X