Time to pound the pups! Version 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to pound the pups! Version 2.0

I don't care what the final is tonight as long as the Jacks are one point better than the pups! I think we handle them easily again tonight.

If the game in Brookings it would have been a fight, the judge would have stopped it early. Tonight the Jacks will win convincingly but I expect it to be within reach for the 'Yotes until the last six or seven minutes.

Can't wait to see the crowd at the Dakota Dump and then see what is reported in the paper by using the usual 'Yote multiplier!

Enjoy the rest of the season pups!

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Re: Time to pound the pups! Version 2.0

I think we'll win by double digits, but I don't think USD will need creative counting; I expect that place to be packed.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

500 tickets left. Capacity 8500. Attendance should be right around 11000 the way they count.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bunnies View Post
        500 tickets left. Capacity 8500. Attendance should be right around 11000 the way they count.
        Last night on Keloland they stated capacity was a little more than 5800 for basketball.

"...Yesterday USD announced there were 500 tickets remaining for tomorrow's game which tips off at 7. Capacity without opening up the corner sections is a little more than 5,800..."

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
          Last night on Keloland they stated capacity was a little more than 5800 for basketball.

"...Yesterday USD announced there were 500 tickets remaining for tomorrow's game which tips off at 7. Capacity without opening up the corner sections is a little more than 5,800..."
          Yankton P&D said USD was expecting 8,500. Article also states that USD is bringing in extra bleachers for behind the baskets for students. I've been there when there was well over 5,800 so I don't think that's correct.

http://www.yankton.net/articles/2012...8805034441.txt
          Originally posted by JackFan96
          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Working...
          X