2012 Football Season Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Football Season Tickets

Season tickets are on sale today. $110 per seat plus a guarantee that you will get a shot at USD tickets before the general public does. Seats are going to be more of a priority this year than they ever have. My understanding is that Hobo day tickets will also be released on a priority basis with first dibs going to season ticket holders. It has been that way for the FBS games as well, not such a big deal this year but certainly so next year when we play Nebraska again.

So, get online or call the ticket office and renew or order your season tickets. You won't regret it. The sooner the better.

$110 per seat for 5 home games.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: 2012 Football Season Tickets

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    Season tickets are on sale today. $110 per seat plus a guarantee that you will get a shot at USD tickets before the general public does. Seats are going to be more of a priority this year than they ever have. My understanding is that Hobo day tickets will also be released on a priority basis with first dibs going to season ticket holders. It has been that way for the FBS games as well, not such a big deal this year but certainly so next year when we play Nebraska again.

So, get online or call the ticket office and renew or order your season tickets. You won't regret it. The sooner the better.

$110 per seat for 5 home games.
    is there any donation required also with the tickets?
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
      Im dont remember if its required but i usually donate when i buy my season football tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
        Im dont remember if its required but i usually donate when i buy my season football tickets.
        In the past, if I remember correctly, it has been $100/seat for the middle sections and $50/seat for the other reserved sections on the west.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
          There is, I think its $50-$100 per seat to the Jackrabbit Club. I give to the club each month via EFT and that covers my obligation for both BB and FB season tickets. When you think about it, its $5-10/month.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

not that it would be a problem but we might get more tickets so i just wanted to know if the 110 is just tickets and a donation on top of that. we get 4 now but sister and brother in law might get some this year too. They are grad and dont usually attend games but my wife and i and my parents are pretty good making all football games and a handful of basetball.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Anyone else having trouble trying to decipher their 2011 Jackrabbit Club donation amount on the blue renewal form? Mine looks like it is double.

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
                Anyone else having trouble trying to decipher their 2011 Jackrabbit Club donation amount on the blue renewal form? Mine looks like it is double.
                My total donation seemed high as well. Did they add last year's season ticket purchase to the donation amount?
                LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

mine looks double also... Maybe some clarification from the Ticket dept coming?

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros
                    If you want priority parking in the west lot ajoining the staduim or parking in the Libriary parking lot, you have to donate a dollor a day or 365 dollars as a minimum, that is about the only increase and those prefer not having to park 10 blocks west of the campinile will be willing to shell out a few more bucks. Parking seems to worth something on campus now days, so I cant blame them for trying to get a few more bucks from the parking feature.

They did disclose what your donation was in 2011.
                    So your donation amount is correct?

Comment

My two cents.

1. The amount might not include calender donations made between Jan 1 to December 31, 2011. Seem like the Jackrabbit club uses a different dates for cut offs.
                      2. Mine is high also, and appears to be inflated by 400 bucks, but I am assuming a calender year and I did not give that much, but maybe from May 2010 to May 2011, I may have. I know how much to put on schedule A for taxes and that all I am going to worry about. If someone wants to call be my guest. I would interested in reading your reply from HPER.

Comment

So your donation amount is correct?
                        I delete the post that you cited because I did not read yours and 2002jack message very clearly. See my replacement post.

Comment

My donation amount appears to include the $300 I sent when I bought my tickets. It also seems to include the amount that I donated to the Kevin Rogers memorial scholarship.
                          Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

I already renewed my season tickets. Here is some info regarding this years policy and incentives. It states that your donation amount includes ALL donations not just those to the Jackrabbit club.

Donations

· The priority parking level this year is $365.

· Consider increasing your donation by $365 (a dollar a day for SDSU student-athletes).

· The 2011 donation level listed on your invoice includes all donations to the athletic department throughout the year (January- December), not just Jackrabbit Club Donations.

· If you have questions about your donation level please call 1.866.GoJacks.

Tickets

· The season ticket renewal deadline is May 1. Same seat locations will not be guaranteed if this deadline is not met.

· This is a non-reallocation year. If you wish to move from last year’s seat location, please make a seating request. We will process all requests after the deadline based on priority points and availability.

· Refer a friend and receive money off your next season ticket purchase.

· Season ticket holders will receive first chance in purchasing single game tickets and tickets to the SDSU at Kansas football game on September 1.

For any questions on your donation or tickets call us at 1.866.GoJacks.

Comment

Season tickets should be sent out soon!

Can't wait! (Bart Scott voice)

FYI: Season tickets are $110/ticket with a $50-$100 donation.
                              Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Working...
                              X