Signing Day: GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signing Day: GDT

I thought this was appropriate. It's officially signing day! For those that can't follow along on TVs chat today, I'm hoping people can put major updates such as official signings/ surprises, etc. on here. It would be very much appreciated.
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Re: Signing Day: GDT

Jordan Brichacek, Nick Mears, Isaac Rodriguez, and Mitch Vejvoda have already signed according to TV on the live chat.

Comment

Andy Moritko and Nick Carr signed on.

Comment

Logan Rath has signed on now.

Comment

Welp I'm done updating for a while....off to class I go.

Comment

Mike Shoff 6-6 290 OT is in.

TV mentions one potential recruit may have followed Meadows to FAU.
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Seth Lansman in. 6-7 255 OL.
              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                TV mentions one potential recruit may have followed Meadows to FAU.
                If this is somebody that already verballed to SDSU, it would be dissapointing on both the recruit's and maybe moreso Luke's part.
                "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
                  If this is somebody that already verballed to SDSU, it would be dissapointing on both the recruit's and maybe moreso Luke's part.
                  After he left that was sort of my biggest concern. For the fact he is a big part of our recruiting which I guess someone could look at as both good and bad, but its a tough time to keep recruiting and hiring and keeping everyone on board.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

First name that has not been mentioned on here.

Juco DE Rob Diane'
                    https://www.ridgewater.edu/studentli...Rob-Diane.aspx

Comment

Have any of our verbals signed or been taken at the last hour? hopefully every one signs but i can understand changing minds and its best to do it before it gets to later after the paper is signed. Hopefully we can get a few more who are out on the fence.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

You can also follow on gojacks. Pictures and bios of the players.

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...RIBER_CONTENT=

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
                          TV just wrote that no one decommitted following Meadows' departure. So if someone we were pursuing did indeed follow Meadows, it wasn't someone who had verballed.
                          @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                          --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Per TV:

New one for SDSU is previously unreported: Ezekial Herndon, CB from California.
                            http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...9iAZnA&cad=rja
                            Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 02-01-2012, 10:15 AM.

Comment

on the sdsu site 11 are in and looks like 11 TBA unless my math sucks.

Comment

Working...
                              X