Keith Benson - SF Skyforce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keith Benson - SF Skyforce

According to TV twitter and Skyforce Owner Mike Heineman, former Oakland Center Keith Benson has been claimed by SF Skyforce..

Re: Keith Benson - SF Skyforce

Lol. I want to go to a game and heckle him.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

This might almost get me to possibly consider thinking about attending a Skyforce game...maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFallsJack View Post
        This might almost get me to possibly consider thinking about attending a Skyforce game...maybe.
        That's what I said about Kai Williams joining the Skyforce..what ever happened there anyway? Would be odd seeing Keith and Kai on same team.
        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
          Lol. I want to go to a game and heckle him.
          I was thinking the same thing.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFallsJack View Post
            I usually go to one game a year. With Benson on the team I will definitely make it a priority, maybe even go to 2-3 games this year. I know as Jacks fans we like to look down on the Skyforce, but it really is the highest level of basketball played in the state. It might not be as entertaining as an SDSU game, but every single player on the Skyforce would be first team all Summit.

I would encourage everyone to wear Jackrabbit gear to the Skyforce games if you are going. Let them know there are a ton of fans in Sioux Falls looking for a reason to attend the game, maybe a few Jackrabbits ends up there in a couple years.
            “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
              That's what I said about Kai Williams joining the Skyforce..what ever happened there anyway? Would be odd seeing Keith and Kai on same team.
              Kai had Visa issues.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                Kai had Visa issues.
                Soo..that's it? He's not coming? Ever?
                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                  Soo..that's it? He's not coming? Ever?
                  His opportunity to play for the Skyforce, at least this year, has probably passed (those were Coach McHone's words on a Argus Leader Sports Webcast about awhile back).

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                    Kai had Visa issues.
                    I thought VISA was accepted virtually everywhere? :-)

Comment

Kai should have come over illegally, nothings happens to illegals anymore anyways. It's a faster pass to citizenship than legally coming over.

Comment

3 pts, 3 rebs in Benson's Skyforce debut.
                        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

24 pts, 7 rebs in Benson's 2nd outing with the lowly Skyforce.
                          "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                            Kai should have come over illegally, nothings happens to illegals anymore anyways. It's a faster pass to citizenship than legally coming over.
                            Off topic - a dude at my workplace got hauled out the other day by the police. He had been working at our place legally for over 10 years and didn't keep his paperwork up to date.

On topic - I will attend a skyforce game because Keith Benson is there. Hopefully he's still there when I get a chance to get around to it.
                            "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                            -Leo Rosten

Comment

Working...
                            X