Bison Excuses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bison Excuses

I am smacking with some humility here, because frankly NDSU has owned us.

However, what are the top excuses that will come from Bison fans in the next few days?

Here are a few of my predictions:

1-Bad refs, and only two of them to top it off
    2-They were our Super Bowl
    3-Bjorklund had an off night
    4-One of their best basketball players is on the football team
    5-Dykstra played out of his mind
    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Re: Bison Excuses

Now go over to Bisonville and read the game thread. Several F U's some are just very angry in an uncontrolled manner.
    Last edited by Nidaros; 01-22-2012, 06:10 AM.

Comment

The better team won, congrats. Your guys played hard, shot well, and showed more toughness than I ever expected. That OT would have left most teams crumbling on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
        The better team won, congrats. Your guys played hard, shot well, and showed more toughness than I ever expected. That OT would have left most teams crumbling on the road.
        Thanks thats a real nice compliment. The Bison are very young and talented, and you seem to have some size to go with your excellent guards. This series will be fun to watch into the future. Coach Nagy made a similar comment in his post game show.

Comment

Maybe it was the rivalry game but ndsu squeaks by umkc scoing in the 50 the whole game yet put over 50 on us in the second half. Part of me wonders if they should send some one to check on lakes. He must have had a rough week.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
            Maybe it was the rivalry game but ndsu squeaks by umkc scoing in the 50 the whole game yet put over 50 on us in the second half. Part of me wonders if they should send some one to check on lakes. He must have had a rough week.
            Nahh Lakes is a survivor, he will be okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
              Nahh Lakes is a survivor, he will be okay.
              In his mind they won.
              With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

lakes is probably still passed out in his hotel room in Texas from the football game.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                  lakes is probably still passed out in his hotel room in Texas from the football game.
                  Or in jail with any luck.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Congrats guys! I figured you guys would win (earlier prediction) but at least it took overtime for you to beat us. I think we have a decent team in the conference (I refrain from saying good), but I do believe you guys are good. (maybe even as good as your women...but prolly less hairy) . Congrats on the win...you guys deserve it.

Comment

TransAm...funny.

Comment

Always an interesting psychological pirouette going on up in Bisonville. For a lot of of the posters whatever sport they happen to be winning in - now, it's football - is the most important sport in the universe and the other sports become grievance repositories. 'Twas just the opposite back when they had a better basketball team.
                        Thankfully, most that come on here take the green eyeshades off and are really good sports about sports.

Comment

Thought bubble over bison: "Woulda gotta way had that ref not got on the way"

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                            Always an interesting psychological pirouette going on up in Bisonville. For a lot of of the posters whatever sport they happen to be winning in - now, it's football - is the most important sport in the universe and the other sports become grievance repositories. 'Twas just the opposite back when they had a better basketball team.
                            Thankfully, most that come on here take the green eyeshades off and are really good sports about sports.
                            Now that is complete bull...football is always king...always has been always will be. Now, it is arguable about what our biggest sports moment has been. My favorite is the football championship, but I wonder if making the Dance is a bigger accomplishment? Not for me, but for the masses.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                              Now that is complete bull...football is always king...always has been always will be. Now, it is arguable about what our biggest sports moment has been. My favorite is the football championship, but I wonder if making the Dance is a bigger accomplishment? Not for me, but for the masses.

Go back and take a look at your board's archives from the losing football seasons vs. the Woody winning basketball teams.

Comment

Working...
                              X