X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fargo tourism ad that didn't survive

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/460166...AaTE4.facebook

Re: Fargo tourism ad that didn't survive

If I lived in southern Manitoba I think I would rather go to Winnepeg to party instead of Grand Forks. I know its cheaper in North Dakota, beer gas food, because of the taxes in Canada, general service tax and the provincial service tax, which adds about $3.00 to everything, but there is more to do in Winni than Grand Forks.

Comment

At first glance, that ad seems to depict three hookers teasing two nerds, who could be Bison fans. Drink up, boys, and bring your credit cards.
      This space for lease.

Comment

sturgis downtown fargo is where the ad was, and downtown fargo is a happening place on thurs/fri/sat. Lots of bars in walking distance and thousands of college students. After ndsu football games there was waiting lines at most of them. winnipeg'ers come to fargo for malls and D.L in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by nflbison View Post
          sturgis downtown fargo is where the ad was, and downtown fargo is a happening place on thurs/fri/sat. Lots of bars in walking distance and thousands of college students. After ndsu football games there was waiting lines at most of them. winnipeg'ers come to fargo for malls and D.L in the summer.

yea but still, it is North Dakota.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
            yea but still, it is North Dakota.
            I was going to say no smack in a no smack section, but then I see it is the smack section. Continue on. Its like they say, whats the best part about being from south dakota.....thats we're not North Dakota.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

That ad was a North Dakota Tourism ad, not from the Fargo Convention and Visitors Bureau. What a bunch of morons! That as is sooooo embarrassing! Those girls are hideous (and obviously UND students).

Comment

The ad was a big FAIL.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
                  That ad was a North Dakota Tourism ad, not from the Fargo Convention and Visitors Bureau. What a bunch of morons! That as is sooooo embarrassing! Those girls are hideous (and obviously UND students).
                  NDSU should have recruited them to hit a couple shots last night.
                  Originally posted by JackFan96
                  Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post

Put a little wool on them and your tongue would be hanging out

Comment

I'm not going to call the women ugly in the ad, because they would be better then anything I could ever land, but first of all its a dumb ad, second of all if you run an ad like this it better have 11/10's as the models on it.

Comment

Working...
                      X