X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pack Goes Down !

Love the discount double check move the Giant made after sacking Rodgers

Re: The Pack Goes Down !

I didn't see the move, or most of the game, in fact. Was very surprised to turn on the game just as the 4th quarter started and see the pack down.

I assume some rust had built up. And the Giants are probably better than I was assuming.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
      I didn't see the move, or most of the game, in fact. Was very surprised to turn on the game just as the 4th quarter started and see the pack down.

I assume some rust had built up. And the Giants are probably better than I was assuming.
      The Giants defense is very good. The Packers D....not so much.

Gotta play D to win a championship. The winner of the 49ers/Giants wins the SB. I am putting my money on the Giants.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
        The Giants defense is very good. The Packers D....not so much.

Gotta play D to win a championship. The winner of the 49ers/Giants wins the SB. I am putting my money on the Giants.
        Trent Baalke a line coach under Mike Daly is a huncho with the 49 niners, for Trent sake would like to see the 49 niners win, but they have good D, but kind of weak on O.

Comment

Discount double-choke!
          I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
            Discount double-choke!
            Rrrwwaaagers.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
            X